Extraction Magical Butter Machine

I'm watching too! I have made vg once, use it as a tincture more than to vape

I didn't add any pg to the tincture just all vg and it vapes nicely could be a lil thinner but it definitely works and the pen is called a subvod I got it from a local vape store for $30 nice big clouds haven't smoked a cigarette or black in mild for over 2 months [emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Here is a method using the MBM.
https://musicalweed.com/howtomakecannabisinfusedeliquid/

I have not tried this as of now. I only vape with a Pax2, flower only, though I want to make some e-juice for a friend.

I have not tried this as of now. I only vape with a Pax2, flower only, though I want to make some e-juice for a friend.
Great read with the last batch I didn't mix any pg in I will grab sum and try it out as the straight vg is a tad thick

How is the pax 2 I been eying 1 lately I got a 3n1 astra atomizer dry,wax, and liquid I haven't tried to vape with it yet tho

Here is the video I watched that turned me onto the straight vg juice

I'm watching too! I have made vg once, use it as a tincture more than to vape
The first batch was pretty strong indeed but I used it mainly for drops and drinks a few drops before bed best sleep ever this batch will be mainly for vaping

1st batch 14grms(schwag shake) per cup of vg 2nd batch 20grms(fire mephisto trim) per cup of vg
Got me some mephisto and portal ready myself....first batch you made not so strong? Hope this batch comes out better for ya will be watching
I'm on wake nd bake mode smoking a fatty I will be sure to test this batch out sober [emoji41][emoji41]

I've made a few tinctures but never knew the vg tinctures could be vaped it's kinda mind blowing how easy it is opened my eyes to a new world

I do understand about seeing new worlds. I feel the same way.

Thanks for the video.

The first batch was pretty strong indeed but I used it mainly for drops and drinks a few drops before bed best sleep ever this batch will be mainly for vaping

1st batch 14grms(schwag shake) per cup of vg 2nd batch 20grms(fire mephisto trim) per cup of vg I'm on wake nd bake mode smoking a fatty I will be sure to test this batch out sober [emoji41][emoji41]

I've made a few tinctures but never knew the vg tinctures could be vaped it's kinda mind blowing how easy it is opened my eyes to a new world

The Pax2 is the only vape for flower I have used. I can say it does a good job. It needs to have the flower ground up. I have a small grinder and it makes it easy to use the vap. I am still unsure if I get the same buzz as a small pipe. But I know the Pax2 is better for me than a direct draw on the pipe. But I really dislike having to grind the flower. I know the grinder has a catch area for the trichomes below a screen and it has alot of trichomes there now. To me those that are caught are just trichomes I did not vape. It is just a hang up I have. I have tried a pen vap my friend has. It uses e-jiuce. But that did not seem to work to good for me. :( So this is why I am looking for something ....[/QUOTE]

Great read with the last batch I didn't mix any pg in I will grab sum and try it out as the straight vg is a tad thick

I feel like this recipe is far too weak. Almost three cups of liquid to a half ounce of weed? It's an interesting start, but I'd probably add as much weed as possible to that much liquid. Also, just using cheese cloth or even the strainer that comes with the MBM would leave a lot of vegetable matter to quickly clog your vape pen. You might have better luck using the super fine bags commonly used the make hash instead. They get down to 25 or 70 microns. It might be difficult to get the viscous liquid through a screen that small though.

I would love a tried and true recipe to make e-juice using the MBM though.

I feel like this recipe is far too weak. Almost three cups of liquid to a half ounce of weed? It's an interesting start, but I'd probably add as much weed as possible to that much liquid. Also, just using cheese cloth or even the strainer that comes with the MBM would leave a lot of vegetable matter to quickly clog your vape pen. You might have better luck using the super fine bags commonly used the make hash instead. They get down to 25 or 70 microns. It might be difficult to get the viscous liquid through a screen that small though.

I would love a tried and true recipe to make e-juice using the MBM though.
I think the mom machine recipe for vg calls for 2 cups vg and 56 g of green

I think the mom machine recipe for vg calls for 2 cups vg and 56 g of green
7-28grams of green per cup of vg

At work with my vg tincture vape let's see if it does the trick definitely nice and big clouds

0994f92e5943b4990ab5b5b6b5fb1af2.jpg

Back