Extraction Magical Butter Machine

O always put the max amount of green in any of their recipes. And usually its buds only
What "brand" of VG do you use?

I used a food grade that was kosher. But it's been about a year so I don't remember the name. It turned out very thick.

Careful.
Glycerin is a very poor solvent of cannabinoids.
Your strained out sludge will contain the vast majority of the medicine, and you will be able to make potent edibles out of it.
Ok, I thank you.

Definitely need to add some pg to the mix, the straight vg is to thick burnt out a few coil

Edit: I believe my pen to be underpowered as I got ahold of a bigger mod with voltage settings and no issues whatsoever with the straight vg tincture vape

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Careful.
Glycerin is a very poor solvent of cannabinoids.
Your strained out sludge will contain the vast majority of the medicine, and you will be able to make potent edibles out of it.
It works pretty good the tinctures I make from vg is darn potent, are you saying it would be even more potent if alcohol was used such as everclear

It works pretty good the tinctures I make from vg is darn potent, are you saying it would be even more potent if alcohol was used such as everclear

Using everclear makes a potent tincture! There are several green dragon recipes floating around. @912GreenSkell has a very good one

Back