Extraction Magical Butter Machine

Preparing to make a tincture using lil over a oz of popcorn buds shake and a lil trim to 2cups of VG

Hoping for a nice and potent batch

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Ordered mb2e on 420 says will be her monday.getin my chef hat ready..
...think I'd like to make some vape juice and some rso...so I got some learning to do I reckon.....
They have a lot of recipes on their website.

Ordered mb2e on 420 says will be her monday.getin my chef hat ready..
...think I'd like to make some vape juice and some rso...so I got some learning to do I reckon.....
You won't b disappointed I put some magical tincture in my vape it actually works pretty good decent clouds it's a tad thick tho...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
4191a60c5ba75ff7351a82c3fd2a2505.jpg

Just picked up some everclear all' they had was the 150 hope that works cause no 190 proof......for the vape the tinc is made with vegetable glceryn is that my understanding then maybe add pg?what kind of vape deal is that.....need something besides the disposable plastic carts I use now

Also when making butter if I use a daytime sativa thats been giving me insomnia to make brownies what might be there effect....will I still be zooming about.......not that experienced on edibles I've made a dozen or so batches through the years and they are always sleepy bars of goodness

Also when making butter if I use a daytime sativa thats been giving me insomnia to make brownies what might be there effect....will I still be zooming about.......not that experienced on edibles I've made a dozen or so batches through the years and they are always sleepy bars of goodness
You still get the sativa effects. You can mix in some indica to mellow it out.

Just picked up some everclear all' they had was the 150 hope that works cause no 190 proof......for the vape the tinc is made with vegetable glceryn is that my understanding then maybe add pg?what kind of vape deal is that.....need something besides the disposable plastic carts I use now
I didn't add any pg to the tincture just all vg and it vapes nicely could be a lil thinner but it definitely works and the pen is called a subvod I got it from a local vape store for $30 nice big clouds haven't smoked a cigarette or black in mild for over 2 months [emoji41][emoji41]

2nd go round with the Mbm making another vg tincture this time with 40grams of high grade frosty mephisto trim(diff strains) to 2 cups of vg also I will be going with the 8 hour setting to see if it makes any difference in potency and flavor as the booklet explains

I will check back with my findings

Back