Extraction Magical Butter Machine

It's a great tool to keep around! I'd like to try making capsules myself. How did the cookies turnout?
It's like the old Michael Jackson song [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] it's easy as 1-2-3

The cookies turned out great I had a few throughout the night and was on cloud 9 I even overslept which is very rare of me so I know I had to be pretty damn baked

Here it is the next morning and I'm still feeling it

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yeah capsules one of the things I make the most of with mine,also made tincture which is extremely potent...
Yeah I'm hoping I can make some capsules today or tomorrow gotta love Amazon's same day delivery

I make my tincture with vg it's usually sweet but damn potent a few drops goes a long way

Yeah I'm hoping I can make some capsules today or tomorrow gotta love Amazon's same day delivery

I make my tincture with vg it's usually sweet but damn potent a few drops goes a long way

Yeah, Tincture's sure are surprisingly potent... I make mine with ever-clear... couple drops, is all ya need..

It's like the old Michael Jackson song [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] it's easy as 1-2-3

The cookies turned out great I had a few throughout the night and was on cloud 9 I even overslept which is very rare of me so I know I had to be pretty damn baked

Here it is the next morning and I'm still feeling it

yeah, my buddy said the cookies I make usually last 10hrs or so ...

Yeah, Tincture's sure are surprisingly potent... I make mine with ever-clear... couple drops, is all ya need..
I'm wondering if the everclear is the reason I never see any canna cap recipes using tincture instead of everclear

I like the drops and mixing with sprite lol last batch of tincture came out purple people thought I was drinking lean [emoji23][emoji23]

I'm wondering if the everclear is the reason I never see any canna cap recipes using tincture instead of everclear

I like the drops and mixing with sprite lol last batch of tincture came out purple people thought I was drinking lean [emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah, I like the drops too...I like sublingual but also put in drinks.. Sublingual you would use (Much-Much) less then in a drink..2-3 drops Sublingual or 5-7ml for beverage.

Morning. How much bud and everclear do you use?

I just made a new batch with the MBM. 28 g of bud with two cups of everclear. It gave me a liquid total of 300ml. I have not tried it yet. Last time I needed 2 ML to get where I wanted to be buzzed. It is my goal to only need 2-4 drops under my tongue.

@Unique

Morning. How much bud and everclear do you use?

I just made a new batch with the MBM. 28 g of bud with two cups of everclear. It gave me a liquid total of 300ml. I have not tried it yet. Last time I needed 2 ML to get where I wanted to be buzzed. It is my goal to only need 2-4 drops under my tongue.

@Unique
Hey, I use 28-30gm flower per cup of everclear..I usually do 2cup runs so like 60gm or so. I think I added an extra 1/3 cup everclear, because of what will cook down.. I wanted end up with 2cups.. So I am almost positive I used 2 1/3 cups, some will evap during the 4hr process of making..also everclear can only hold so much volume per cup, if ya notice lots & lots of sediment then chances are some of that was stuff that couldn't be absorbed. I think everclear will hold approx 5-7.5gm per 2fl oz of everclear... If use more then that, you'l just start seeing alot more sediment.

Last edited:
Yeah, I like the drops too...I like sublingual but also put in drinks.. Sublingual you would use (Much-Much) less then in a drink..2-3 drops Sublingual or 5-7ml for beverage.
Yes I much prefer the drops my self they kick in almost instantly compared to the drinks

Back