Extraction Magical Butter Machine

We went to CannaCon in Seattle this year, it was a blast man! Good event for sure!
I would really like to visit one of these events, Seems like it would be a great time. Wow, it's little pricey to get into these events, huh?

NECANN is a yearly event for Boston - But they are doing events in Burlington VT (May 12 & 13), Portland ME (Oct 6 & 7), and Providence RI (Oct 20 & 21). I suspect that the Vermont event may not be the best (yet) since its their first year there. But this will be their 4th year in Rhode Island and Maine. Here is their link: https://www.necann.com/ You can check out the program and list of exhibitors for the recent Boston show.
Cannacon, which was was much better than NECANN last year, is returning to Boston in late July: https://cannacon.org/portfolio/boston-ma/ :cheers:
have ya gone to the R.I or ME one's?

I would really like to visit one of these events, Seems like it would be a great time. Wow, it's little pricey to get into these events, huh?

It's worth every penny, bring a BIG vehicle and 2 or 3 buddies. Bring your girlfriend or spouse. And if anyone asks? THEY ALL GROW. Load up son. I'm not kidding you, if you don't walk out of these shows with THOUSANDS of dollars worth nutrients and goodies, you're doing something wrong. Have to go to the right venue for sure, but man we've never once walked out of there without some serious product. I got hundreds of bucks worth of HUGE BAGS of coco-coir for free. On the last day of the events, those vendors DON'T want to have to haul inventory home or pay the freight to ship it back for a lot of that stuff, so they just start giving out samples to anyone and everyone, regardless.

At Indo Expo here in Denver, Black Dog LED had a HUGE ass Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] clone-only cut (photo) on display (one of the few states I've seen that lets actual marijuana be displayed publicly,) and at the end of the show they hooked up with Grodan and took HUNDREDS of clones and put them into cubes, handing them out to people for free. It was fucking hilarious dude, people were getting into cabs and shit afterwards with plants in their hands haha! People going 'is this legal?' Haha! Such a good time.

GO! You won't regret it!

It's worth every penny, bring a BIG vehicle and 2 or 3 buddies. Bring your girlfriend or spouse. And if anyone asks? THEY ALL GROW. Load up son. I'm not kidding you, if you don't walk out of these shows with THOUSANDS of dollars worth nutrients and goodies, you're doing something wrong. Have to go to the right venue for sure, but man we've never once walked out of there without some serious product. I got hundreds of bucks worth of HUGE BAGS of coco-coir for free. On the last day of the events, those vendors DON'T want to have to haul inventory home or pay the freight to ship it back for a lot of that stuff, so they just start giving out samples to anyone and everyone, regardless.

At Indo Expo here in Denver, Black Dog LED had a HUGE ass Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] clone-only cut (photo) on display (one of the few states I've seen that lets actual marijuana be displayed publicly,) and at the end of the show they hooked up with Grodan and took HUNDREDS of clones and put them into cubes, handing them out to people for free. It was fucking hilarious dude, people were getting into cabs and shit afterwards with plants in their hands haha! People going 'is this legal?' Haha! Such a good time.

GO! You won't regret it!
thank-you very much for that info Hobbs, I really appreciate that... I am planning go out west over the summer, hopefully i can hit a venue out that way...I was considering where you are now, and also Washington State or Nevada... I think biggest problem for me about Colorado is the weather, I'm so sick of the cold here in the Northeast...I think Nevada has probably the better weather out of them 3 places... I don't want go off subject too far, but I'm curious if you been working to get any vendors for grow room controller's,monitor's etc.. I know we have pulse here now, But I kinda missed a chance at that one...Also, any vendors for like rosin presses,plates, etc? Sorry to put this out there in this thread, but I not sure where else to ask ya these type of questions..

Last edited:
I'll have to watch for the events. Moving out to the Vegas area, so no more legal growing for me....but there should be some BIG trade shows start to come through sin city with Nevada legalization online, I would think.

Joining the party loving this thread I couldn't hold out any longer I had to get me a magical butter machine [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]
c70cec7f418cc5313059ce4b4509de62.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Joining the party loving this thread I couldn't hold out any longer I had to get me a magical butter machine [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]
c70cec7f418cc5313059ce4b4509de62.jpg

Congratulations and welcome to the ease of butter and oil making world. Post up what you run here and what you bake!

Congratulations and welcome to the ease of butter and oil making world. Post up what you run here and what you bake!
Thank you, I didn't have enough VG to make a tincture which I also love lol so I whipped up some canna oil and got a batch of double choc chip cookies in the oven now I will be getting some capsules to fill up as well [emoji41][emoji41]

1st go round was a breeze can't wait to make some gummies

d7da8a0503481acc751d483dc0c946bd.jpg

e30a061dd56eb38cc69598539d20402a.jpg

It's a great tool to keep around! I'd like to try making capsules myself. How did the cookies turnout?

Thank you, I didn't have enough VG to make a tincture which I also love lol so I whipped up some canna oil and got a batch of double choc chip cookies in the oven now I will be getting some capsules to fill up as well [emoji41][emoji41]

1st go round was a breeze can't wait to make some gummies

d7da8a0503481acc751d483dc0c946bd.jpg

e30a061dd56eb38cc69598539d20402a.jpg

Back