Extraction Magical Butter Machine

Just to give an update on my adventure (thanks for the unintentional reminder @Nosias):

I used 4 sticks of unsalted butter and 14 grams of some Blueberry Auto bud. It made 3 sticks of canna butter. I have no photos because after I unmolded (demolded? whatever - took out of the molds) the butter, I made some chocolate chip cookies. I used one stick of butter and one stick of my fresh canna butter. It made two dozen cookies.

Now, I went to law school because math is not my strong suit. Only after the fact did I calculate the THC content of each cookie.i figure that at the absolute most, each cookie could only have 38 to 39g THC.

I ate half of a cookie and didn’t feel anything after 75 minutes or so. So I ate the other half. The rest of the night was a blur. I was still high the following morning. I was still high at work all the next day. I was still high when I went to bed the next night. I was higher than a kite for two full days.

Sorry fellas. No photos.

It can take a good hour to set in and it gets more intense for a while. You have to be careful with the edibles! Now you know it works. 24 cookies doesn't seem like many for 2 sticks of butter. I usually make at least 30 with 1 stick. Also, if you eat a half cookie with food the effects seem to set in sooner.

Back