Extraction Magical Butter Machine

Using everclear makes a potent tincture! There are several green dragon recipes floating around. @912GreenSkell has a very good one
I've seen the green dragon recipe everywhere I will definitely give it a go I added 3ml of my tincture to a Gatorade boy did I get nice and toasty [emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've seen the green dragon recipe everywhere I will definitely give it a go I added 3ml of my tincture to a Gatorade boy did I get nice and toasty [emoji41][emoji41]

That's what we like to hear! It all works , just finding the best dosage is what it takes

That's what we like to hear! It all works , just finding the best dosage is what it takes
Yes definitely I usually find at least 2-3ml does the job in a nice sized drink [emoji41][emoji41]

Hi mb2e on Monday.....did eperiment 1st run with trim n shake to make sure it worked ok.....did 2cups everclear on 130 for 8hrs.....tgen reduced down to just over half cup.....
Then put back in machine with 2 cup glycerin and 1/4 of bud on 4 he 130.....
Got a nice Brown liquid after strain separated into to containers mixed in some of to one container about 30% put into cartomizer and I'm blowing caper like a champ.
Did mon n tue......all the time I'm making I'm licking spoons etc.....was stoned as I could get........
But today smoked a few morning bowls and been vapeing my new juice all day but not convinced its very strong......ingredients were weak so......but at least I know my mn2e works and will vape.....just gotta make strong like wood next time

Maybe stronger if I did on 160????
Material was shake n trim so I didn' wanna burn it up.....first time jitters.
Was simple to use machine....strainer bag was helpful.

I've never had a problem following their recipes. The better the green put in will result in better coming out. I think pop22 runs his shorter instead of longer. It should be posted in here somewhere

Look at page 34...

@Dudeski, all of your hard work here has convinced me. I finally took the plunge and ordered the Ardent Nova decarboxylator and a magical Butter Machine. I will, of course, be back to document my exploits when my merch arrives and I get a chance to put it through its paces.

@Dudeski, all of your hard work here has convinced me. I finally took the plunge and ordered the Ardent Nova decarboxylator and a magical Butter Machine. I will, of course, be back to document my exploits when my merch arrives and I get a chance to put it through its paces.
I just like to share information with others. I found making butters and oils too complicated until finding the mb machine. Several people have then here. Make sure to post up some pic of your first run.

Back