Indoor Magic Prototypes

cheers to the enterprise Magic
Thanks Trail the BT is getting popular right now it will only be limited but if I can find a way to repro it and keep the same traits it may become a regular!
Very cool!!!! :headbang:
Thanks for stopping in Elvis hope to see you with some magic in your garden in the near future!

Outstanding I am interested in that sativa strain for sure
Ripper the Blue Magic I'm working to me is the closest thing to Blue Dream ive smoked but the high is a lot more spacy which is a plus for sativa lovers. it has some indica growth traits from the blueberry but the most sativa auto cross I have very stretchy plant.

Hello Everyone, its been a while since I updated and I wanted to touch base with those who are watching. Had a minor setback and had to shut down the grow for a little while but now I'm back up and running. I was hoping for a release at the end of the year but it looks like I might have to push it back to spring of 2018. Sorry for the delay but as a treat instead of a 3 strain release I'm hoping to do a 5 strain release all auto fem this time I will be working on photo strains as well coming soon. The 5 Strains that will be available are as follow

Core Strains
*Witch Doctor (Indica)
Bubba Kush x Bubba Kush

*Blue Magic (Sativa) Blue Amnesia x Blueberry Headband

*Alien Overlord (Hybrid) AvT x White Master Kush x StarDawg

Limited Edition
B-Line:
White Train x Bubba Kush

Bubba Trouble: White Widow XXL x Hubbabubbasmelloscope x Bubba Kush

I will keep you guys update as thing progress. Bubba Trouble and Witch Doctor are just about done, now the focus is B-Line, Alien Overlord and Blue Magic all f2 going on f3:pass:
Sounds nice my friend, good names and great genetics for a startup.
cu tobe

BUBBA TROUBLES: these sisters are twins, standing 30" still in early pre and reaching for
P1050022.jpg
P1050021.jpg
twin tower status

Last edited:
Sounds like a great lineup!

:cheers::smokeout:

Hello Everyone, its been a while since I updated and I wanted to touch base with those who are watching. Had a minor setback and had to shut down the grow for a little while but now I'm back up and running. I was hoping for a release at the end of the year but it looks like I might have to push it back to spring of 2018. Sorry for the delay but as a treat instead of a 3 strain release I'm hoping to do a 5 strain release all auto fem this time I will be working on photo strains as well coming soon. The 5 Strains that will be available are as follow

Core Strains
*Witch Doctor (Indica)
Bubba Kush x Bubba Kush

*Blue Magic (Sativa) Blue Amnesia x Blueberry Headband

*Alien Overlord (Hybrid) AvT x White Master Kush x StarDawg

Limited Edition
B-Line:
White Train x Bubba Kush

Bubba Trouble: White Widow XXL x Hubbabubbasmelloscope x Bubba Kush

I will keep you guys update as thing progress. Bubba Trouble and Witch Doctor are just about done, now the focus is B-Line, Alien Overlord and Blue Magic all f2 going on f3:pass:

Back