Indoor Magic Prototypes

Thanks for stopping in guys i hope to use these test to provide better strains for everyone. Stay tuned.
Screenshot_2017-08-30-18-37-28.png

Project i did just for fun i have about 20 seeds left. Bubba Kush x Skywalkwer i call it Bubbafett.

:headbang: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :dizzy:--- freakin' stellar results brudda! Anything over 20% THC is crushing, especially if the terp's are there to back it up even more,...:baked:... are you happy with this equipment? it looks great! I'm wondering, if you've seen some apples-to-apples lab vs MyDx results to compare and gauge it's accuracy,...

Bubba trouble = One of my all time faves great to see the test on her. This plant to me is one of the best all around autos i have ever had the pleaseyre to grow. Literally just put the shears down after trimming my 4th one grown to date. Pure consistancy every time she just delivers man. :bow::clapper::clapper::clapper:

:headbang: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :dizzy:--- freakin' stellar results brudda! Anything over 20% THC is crushing, especially if the terp's are there to back it up even more,...:baked:... are you happy with this equipment? it looks great! I'm wondering, if you've seen some apples-to-apples lab vs MyDx results to compare and gauge it's accuracy,...
Thanks man i was happy to see the 20% mark as well seeing as thats about average for photo strains. I knew by the traditional was of test (with my lungs) that the bubba crosses could go two to to with photos in the lab. I have not done a side by side lab vs my dx but i promise its coming soon. Oh your interested in terps u say? Ill have to show u how the bubba trouble and bubbafett did in that area.

Bubba trouble = One of my all time faves great to see the tes I't on her. This plant to me is one of the best all around autos i have ever had the pleaseyre to grow. Literally just put the shears down after trimming my 4th one grown to date. Pure consistancy every time she just delivers man. :bow::clapper::clapper::clapper:
Train hows it goin man, hope all is good with you. Bubba trouble is and will be an limited edition strain as of right now hopefully i can make it so it will be available as a core strain in the catalog but only time and more test will tell i can say the bubba trouble that comes after the first batch could be slightly different so keep that in mind.

Back