Indoor Magic Prototypes

Just got mine in the post I've worked out bubba trouble and witch doctor not sure what the others are he did say he was sending me some photoperiods can't wait to get these in the riot cubes thanks again magic [emoji106]
2083ef2a496516f159fe6e35cae802dc.jpg
10ee5d552eb0ea1579c8db4313ec1642.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Hello all... been a while since I posted any pics ive been spending my time breeding new gear and working on the 1st official seed release which I'm now in the final stages and looking at about 1-2 months. Bubba Trouble will be the first strain available, it seems to be the grower favorite so I wanted you guys to have access soon rather than later. it will be a very limited release I will update you guys with how many packs will be available in a future post. Next will be the Witch Doctor and possibly by summer having Blue Magic, Alien Overlord and at least 1 photoperiod strain, but I'm hoping for 2 if all goes well. I have some pics of a Witch Doctor that

recently pass thru the garden Hope you enjoy a few nic pics :pass:

IMG_0246.JPG

IMG_0252.JPG

IMG_0261.JPG

IMG_0262.JPG

IMG_0266.JPG

Hello all... been a while since I posted any pics ive been spending my time breeding new gear and working on the 1st official seed release which I'm now in the final stages and looking at about 1-2 months. Bubba Trouble will be the first strain available, it seems to be the grower favorite so I wanted you guys to have access soon rather than later. it will be a very limited release I will update you guys with how many packs will be available in a future post. Next will be the Witch Doctor and possibly by summer having Blue Magic, Alien Overlord and at least 1 photoperiod strain, but I'm hoping for 2 if all goes well. I have some pics of a Witch Doctor that

View attachment 846098

View attachment 846099

View attachment 846100

View attachment 846101

View attachment 846102
Just planted a witch doctor
683D16E7-7457-47BB-8292-2972C8E38CF8.jpeg

Hey Majic! I finally have a Bubba Trouble started. She's in a 1 gallon ganging basket in my tent. I'm excited to be growing this!
Pop22 I grow all my strains in different size containers to see how they turn out my favorite is 3 gallon but I grow in 1, 2 and sometimes 5 gallons to test results.
I have 2 bubba troubles now going one 35 inches the other 41.
I just took some pics so you can see they are about 49 days now.
IMG_0364.JPG

IMG_0366.JPG

IMG_0367.JPG

IMG_0368.JPG

Ripper thanks for sharing I loved seeing your Bubba Trouble grow and still one of the highest yields to date:thumbsup: I'm sure your going to love her parent plant:pass:
I planned to start a thread here and I kept forgetting.. we just finished the last of the bubba trouble.. I will be starting another one soon. Thanks for the great gear

View attachment 846098

View attachment 846099

View attachment 846100

View attachment 846101

View attachment 846102

I am dropping some Bubba Trouble tomorrow!! That pic is inticing...

:drool:.

Max rep!

View attachment 846098

View attachment 846099

View attachment 846100

View attachment 846101

View attachment 846102
Looking real good in here Magic! Glad you are still rockin the breeding! :cheers:

Back