Indoor Magic Prototypes

:pighug: :pass: Magic, sucky to hear about the road bumps brudda... I hope the shit-storm is well past now.... :goodluck:.... Time to phatten up! :hump: .... AO and BM are new to me, and look to be stellar parentage crosses- :d5:... look forward to seeing those test out here soon! Your photo line sounds enticing, any hints yet? :eyebrows: next season, I'd love to run something from you! ..reminds me to go visit Ronin too, and see how the Mexican ladies have come along :woohoo1:.....

:pighug: :pass: Magic, sucky to hear about the road bumps brudda... I hope the shit-storm is well past now.... :goodluck:.... Time to phatten up! :hump: .... AO and BM are new to me, and look to be stellar parentage crosses- :d5:... look forward to seeing those test out here soon! Your photo line sounds enticing, any hints yet? :eyebrows: next season, I'd love to run something from you! ..reminds me to go visit Ronin too, and see how the Mexican ladies have come along :woohoo1:.....
Thank you waira, glad to see you swing by. AO and BM are being worked as we speak nice to have some good gentics outside the bubba kush family.

Photos: K.I.S.S. is the motto, the complete opposite of the auto line. Im not doing anything too poly hybrid unless its a poly hybrid of landrace strains like trainwreck (thai x mexican x afghan) or a Skunk(Acapulco gold x columbian x afghan) or haze (columbian x thai x india x mexican) right Ronin is working with the mexican ladies and few other sativa strains, i been more on the indica side of things Indian Kasimir, Nepali, Hindu Kush, Tajikistan, Purple Chitral Kush ect. I got some sativa stuff as well couple Hawaiian strains from the big island, Some Mr.Nice gear, and more i cant think of right now.lol me and ronin have talked about coming together on some crosses so photo gear will fun to work on and watch.

Last edited:
...I just bumped him there at the Zipolite thread, and you at the old photo thread,... :headbang: -- I'm dying to see how the Zipo' girls came out!

@Magic
Look forward to see what is going on with the Hawaiian Strains. They were my favorites back in the early 80's. Bought them in modified coffee cans. Had there own label and everything. Actually required a can opener to get at them

@Magic
Look forward to see what is going on with the Hawaiian Strains. They were my favorites back in the early 80's. Bought them in modified coffee cans. Had there own label and everything. Actually required a can opener to get at them
Kona Gold just got pollinated with auto pollen last week, so a Hawaiian auto is underway:pass:

Screenshot_2017-08-30-22-08-11.png
:pass:

Back