Indoor Magic Prototypes

Witch doctor juat starting flower..... no thats not a mini mammoth bottle........hahahaha

20170404_153705.jpg

Hello Everyone, its been a while since I updated and I wanted to touch base with those who are watching. Had a minor setback and had to shut down the grow for a little while but now I'm back up and running. I was hoping for a release at the end of the year but it looks like I might have to push it back to spring of 2018. Sorry for the delay but as a treat instead of a 3 strain release I'm hoping to do a 5 strain release all auto fem this time I will be working on photo strains as well coming soon. The 5 Strains that will be available are as follow

Core Strains
*Witch Doctor (Indica)
Bubba Kush x Bubba Kush

*Blue Magic (Sativa) Blue Amnesia x Blueberry Headband

*Alien Overlord (Hybrid) AvT x White Master Kush x StarDawg

Limited Edition
B-Line:
White Train x Bubba Kush

Bubba Trouble: White Widow XXL x Hubbabubbasmelloscope x Bubba Kush

I will keep you guys update as thing progress. Bubba Trouble and Witch Doctor are just about done, now the focus is B-Line, Alien Overlord and Blue Magic all f2 going on f3:pass:

Hello Everyone, its been a while since I updated and I wanted to touch base with those who are watching. Had a minor setback and had to shut down the grow for a little while but now I'm back up and running. I was hoping for a release at the end of the year but it looks like I might have to push it back to spring of 2018. Sorry for the delay but as a treat instead of a 3 strain release I'm hoping to do a 5 strain release all auto fem this time I will be working on photo strains as well coming soon. The 5 Strains that will be available are as follow

Core Strains
*Witch Doctor (Indica)
Bubba Kush x Bubba Kush

*Blue Magic (Sativa) Blue Amnesia x Blueberry Headband

*Alien Overlord (Hybrid) AvT x White Master Kush x StarDawg

Limited Edition
B-Line:
White Train x Bubba Kush

Bubba Trouble: White Widow XXL x Hubbabubbasmelloscope x Bubba Kush

I will keep you guys update as thing progress. Bubba Trouble and Witch Doctor are just about done, now the focus is B-Line, Alien Overlord and Blue Magic all f2 going on f3:pass:
I'll be waiting to throw down some coin for BUBBA T!

Back