Indoor Magic Prototypes

Ronin beautiful plant you got there bro and I agree tri coverage is way better than expected rebel says the same for his two opals. Bubble gum smell is new but I'll take it.lol I love the way she looks all around I hope those buds swell up and get 2+ ozs:thumbsup: I think I mentioned Opal should go about 80-85 days to get the best buds and potency, I hope as I breed up in generation the time can come down to 75-80 days.

Trap that downward direction of the leaves is what I had with the Sour diesel, the leaves are indica looking but they are big like the sour diesel leaves. Great brake down of the strain also my brother! I hope people see the time I take in selecting crosses not just crossing things together to get a cool name. The diesel taste would be awesome but if I can just get the resin production and aroma I got from the diesel mom I'll be happy! The black dragon dad had purple pollen sacs and the diesel mom had purple coloring in the leaves also I want to see if any of the color follows over.

So far so good I'm really liking what I'm seeing keep up the great work fellas :bravo:

A pic update of the kids on Day 18...

Getting pretty close to being able to sex them but not yet.

IMG_4304.JPG

1 & 2
IMG_4305.JPG

IMG_4306.JPG

IMG_4307.JPG

IMG_4308.JPG

IMG_4309.JPG

IMG_4310.JPG

IMG_4311.JPG

So far so good, super healthy and it's nice to be able to mix up one batch of feed...

Cheers All :)

Look at those beauties! Big leaves looks like they are all females the last one im a little iffy on but theu look great trap your in for a real treat bro!:thumbsup: Now they take off once you start nutes

Alright, somehow in the last 5 days of being elsewhere for a very important event ;)
I was able to keep my flora-kids fed instead of dead.

Some pics of the girls here on day 26 :)

IMG_4320.JPG
IMG_4321.JPG
IMG_4322.JPG
IMG_4323.JPG
IMG_4324.JPG

I think the center one is slightly bigger solely because it's getting the best light the tent
has to offer. :)

Not a blemish! And finally, properly tucked.

Cheers All!

Week 9 and all is well in the tent! Except for my dwc project. I killed her! Left last weekend and topped off her rez, came home to a plant leaning over and about a 1/2 gallon of water in the bottom of the bucket! tried to revive her with a fresh rez change and it didnt do anything for her. Live and learn. Other than that, all soil less plants are doing great and are coming to a finish in a few weeks. will finish them up this week on nutes and flush em for a few weeks. All are super frosty and looking to finish up strong! Aside from some ph issues(all my fault) everything is looking to finish up well. On to some pics...
SB(B's)
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG

STD's
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG

The whole family
DSC_0011.JPG

Back