Indoor Magic Prototypes

Thank you rebel, those same plants look great! Not too much longer now! Stoneberry is definitely blueberry Dom. The SB#2 looks amazing frosty,frosty!

Thank you trap for jumping in with the black diesel, there are a few diesel strains out there but I believe this one was made with the best one available now in auto form:thumbsup:

Alright, the table is set for a Black Diesel Banquet. :)
Number 5 decided to hit the light.

IMG_4282.JPG

Well, I thought I was subbed up for this one and somehow I got lost in the forest. Looking nice, all of them! Some wonderful growing going on in here. Hopefully I am subbed now.

What is stoneberry? And where do I get some?? Probly dumb questions but wanted to sub up so I don't forget this thread

Stoneberry: Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry x Stone Dragon
Right now im the only person that has them but once I work them a little more you should start to see more of them! :pass:

Beginning of week 6. Ladies are flowering up nicely. Temps are 80*F and humidity is 42%(sorry I didn't get back to ya sooner, Ronin) all are looking good and cant wait for these ladies to bulk up. Getting a bit of N deficiency, so upping the feed a bit. On to a few pics...

SB(B's)
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG

the STD's
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG

The Whole Famiy
DSC_0011.JPG

Looking good bri! Dont get too worried they have blueberry in the lineage they can take a good feeding just not too heavy. For the SBs they should be ready around day 75!

Thanks alot stepside, give me a little time and you could possibly have some stoneberry before you know,it:thumbsup:

Back