and in other newz -> fucking dreamz:face:i've literally done nothin but sleep the past 3 dayz & have had sum real oddballz :doh: like this one, in which it was meazuring, in complete quantum detail, the differencez in density of....wait for it....sandstone with a clozed atomic structure vs sandstone with an open atomic structure vs nickel.....according to the dream, sandstone with a clozed atomic structure is jus plain brittle af, while sandstone with an open atomic structure has a far higher density than nickel, and is thus, much harder to cut thru....................man, where TF duz this kinda shit even come from-??! :rofl: but wait, there'z more.....what'z even worse is when a dream getz....stuck....in a total feedback loop & u can't get out of it.....ur like, "ok, i've def learned enuff now, for whatever reazon, about the density of sandstone vs nickel, and i really do wanna dream about sumthin else now".....but nooooooo, it jus....keepz....repeating :wall:

ok, and now that i've actually spent the time to type all that out, i'll be gettin me coat now....:condom: ppp

Evening chat! :toke:
I have a question, I have never seen this in any of my grows, not sure if it's mold or what is going on but do I need to trash this plant? Out of 4 plants I have going its only in one of them..
Obviously not the perlite, I'm looking at all that white stuff kinda under the soil..
1000029175.jpg

1000029177.jpg

Last edited:
I have a question, I have never seen this in any of my grows, not sure if it's mold or what is going on but do I need to trash this plant? Out of 4 plants I have going its only in one of them..
Obviously not the perlite, I'm looking at all that white stuff kinda under the soil..
View attachment 1713025
View attachment 1713026

I'd say it's just a sign of healthy soil that's a bit too wet too long. How old is the plant?:pass:

View attachment 1713025
View attachment 1713026
That should just be mycelium growth which is beneficial! It will happen with organic soil especially if it has compost or castings in the soil + microbes! Just means healthy soil! :d5:

View attachment 1713025
View attachment 1713026

You can spray it with soapy water if it's driving you nuts

Back