another of my favorite bands down the shitter lately....

Screenshot 2024-10-16 at 9.17.17 PM.png

Last edited:
OMG I started to have a relapse IBS event a few hours after breakfast this morning. The only processed food I have eaten in 3 days was the Dr. Praeger's Mushroom Risotto patty this morning. So I got the package out and was scrutinizing the ingredients when I noticed this:

2024-10-16_22-20-03.jpg

My wife and I both agree that that was not there when we first started eating these patties. This means I can never trust a product to remain safe for me. I need to read every package EVERY time I make a purchase. Then I still run the risk of non-documented cross contamination :cuss:

While on the subject of tainted food this meat recall is massive. 345 products and counting sold by most major brands all over the country. This one could kill us older folks. You had better check the list!

As of October 15, meat supplier BrucePac, of Durant, Oklahoma, is recalling 11.8 million pounds of ready-to-eat meat and poultry products after routine federal safety testing found Listeria monocytogenes, a potentially deadly bacterium, in samples of the company's poultry. The finding triggered an immediate recall, which was first issued on October 9. But, officials are still working to understand the extent of the contamination—and struggling to identify the hundreds of potentially contaminated products.

2 of them need a couple weeks. One, a lil longer. I’ve had my light at about 35% and 20/4. Gonna crank it up to 50% and 24/0. 🤞🤞🤞
I would up the light but not the hours. If you have a far red puck run it for 10 minutes right after the grow lights go off.
:goodluck:

I saw a guy riding one of these type things the other day going so fast I could not believe it. No helmet, leather or pads - fool! It looked like fun but my poor balance (even when young) would just be a wreck waiting to happen, me thinks the wait would not be long!

2024-10-16_23-07-29.jpg

Well that's it for me tonight......... Good Morfnoevight All! 💤💤💤

Back