How are things in DuderVill?

You get a new car or just getting the old steed back up to snuff?
Doing well my friend :pass:

I bought a car…. I have to drive over a hundred miles to the city on occasion for medical appointments and what not…. And wanted something more comfortable than the jeep… plus for road trips…

The jeep will be a second vehicle unless someone talks me out of it. :pass:

Doing well my friend :pass:

I bought a car…. I have to drive over a hundred miles to the city on occasion for medical appointments and what not…. And wanted something more comfortable than the jeep… plus for road trips…

The jeep will be a second vehicle unless someone talks me out of it. :pass:

Yeah after years and years of having a pickup that averages 13 MPG; I think it's time for something a little more economical.

13 would be soooooooo nice in the Jeep…!

New car gets damn near 30 on the highway :headbang::pass:

Man I see these cats zipping around on these electric bikes and they are fucking FLYIN' man.

@420Forever not actual cats.

Man I see these cats zipping around on these electric bikes and they are fucking FLYIN' man.

Oh yeah…. Saw a dude going about forty downhill on one of those things, pulling a tiny two wheel trailer with two toddlers in it. Not a helmet to be seen…. Must be safer on account of its bicycleness or something….

Apparently going so fast he ran his buddy over and cut him in half! :shrug::kitty::haha::crying:
B5852508-2FB8-45A7-8D31-D8734685701E.jpeg

Back