This means I can never trust a product to remain safe for me. I need to read every package EVERY time I make a purchase. Then I still run the risk of non-documented cross contamination

Yup........ :pass:.. drives you nuts huh.?...

Only ever one ingredient list from a bad reaction......:headbang:....

#SleepTight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug:

Morning @Mossy hope you are having an awesome day! I got the rst of the stuff ordered so should have my second tent setup here quick. Im stacking two 2x2x4 tents because thats my only option for more plants, but i think its gonna work great, i also got a new fan and carbon filter system that will filter odors from both tents thru a single filter. Things have been getting a lil stinky lol. I am beyond excited, cant wait to post pics of the new setup and have space for testing with better equipment, i got better lights, fans everything!!! I had a good Bday to say the least and treated myself to some goodies. Im back at work now w Boris, we tried a new food tonight and he mustve really liked it because the meal ended with an extreme case of the zoomies lol! Have an awesome day Mossy and everybody at AFN, you guys are the best and i am blessed to call you friends❤️🙏🌱

Morning @Mossy hope you are having an awesome day! I got the rst of the stuff ordered so should have my second tent setup here quick. Im stacking two 2x2x4 tents because thats my only option for more plants, but i think its gonna work great, i also got a new fan and carbon filter system that will filter odors from both tents thru a single filter. Things have been getting a lil stinky lol. I am beyond excited, cant wait to post pics of the new setup and have space for testing with better equipment, i got better lights, fans everything!!! I had a good Bday to say the least and treated myself to some goodies. Im back at work now w Boris, we tried a new food tonight and he mustve really liked it because the meal ended with an extreme case of the zoomies lol! Have an awesome day Mossy and everybody at AFN, you guys are the best and i am blessed to call you friends❤️🙏🌱

Yeah @KingRatt ... :pighug: ... Birthday treats.......you will get years of enjoyment out of them........:watering:

Live begins at 40....huh...?......:yeah:...

The day started well...we were going to the beach for breakfast..then shopping...

Hubby got out of bed....

Went to get showered...no flipping water.......:doh:.....

after the 2nd coffee I thought... I'll water the plants....:watering:...you are right...no watter....:doh:

So I thought... while you are out there you might as well check the Frogs...
93555d53f704e14e2be1758506078665_w200.gif

And it all went wrong from there......

yCeBbE.gif

I hope the water stays off for another few hours..........:crying:... it's just taken me 5 minutes to roll a joint.....

Yeah @KingRatt ... :pighug: ... Birthday treats.......you will get years of enjoyment out of them........:watering:

Live begins at 40....huh...?......:yeah:...

The day started well...we were going to the beach for breakfast..then shopping...

Hubby got out of bed....

Went to get showered...no flipping water.......:doh:.....

after the 2nd coffee I thought... I'll water the plants....:watering:...you are right...no watter....:doh:

So I thought... while you are out there you might as well check the Frogs...View attachment 1712924....

And it all went wrong from there......

View attachment 1712925

I hope the water stays off for another few hours..........:crying:... it's just taken me 5 minutes to roll a joint.....
Never a dull moment!

Back