We're at 2 days after cleaning the leaves you'd never know stage. Pretty much normal for this time of year. Leaves just starting to turn colors
I learned a word here, Anthocyanins! Its so fun to say! In gonna say it every chance I get! Thank you again AFN !!! Im in San Diego, we dont really have seasons. What we do have is one of the most diverse collections of flora in the world, thanks to Kate Sessions(super rad lady! Botanist, Horticulturist and Landscape Architect! Serious if you dont know of her check her out!)so if you know where to look you can still see colors change thru-out the year!🍃🍂🍁

Time to move the outside plants inside :cools:
Screenshot_20241005-201039.png

Just about. Keeping a watch myself, don't want tp lose any more coleus.

edit: where I'm gonna put em I have no idea.
We throw pretty much everything in the greenhouse. The citrus trees survived last winter in there so we figure we're good with putting pretty much everything in there now :pass:

I dropped 7 seeds in RO water Tuesday. Planted them Wed. And they were all above ground this morning.
I’ve got Jean-O’s Grape Cheese and Double Bubble Blueberry Trouble in a couple of the bags , first time growing both strains. Always excited about growing Jean-O’s stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_0608.jpeg
    IMG_0608.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 1
I dropped 7 seeds in RO water Tuesday. Planted them Wed. And they were all above ground this morning.
I’ve got Jean-O’s Grape Cheese and Double Bubble Blueberry Trouble in a couple of the bags , first time growing both strains. Always excited about growing Jean-O’s stuff.
I’ve got both of those going right now myself
:headbang::pass:

Back