Leaves are falling by you too huh? :doh:

actually, no they're not, lol....and only the random tree here or there has barely even started to change color....really weird this year :shrug: ppp

actually, no they're not, lol....and only the random tree here or there has barely even started to change color....really weird this year :shrug: ppp
We're at 2 days after cleaning the leaves you'd never know stage. Pretty much normal for this time of year. Leaves just starting to turn colors

I hang out in the back yard with the trees all the time :pass:

oh sure, i hang out with treez....quite a bit really....but for the life o' me, i couldn't tell ya any of their namez :doh: :rofl: ppp

Good Morfnoevight all! EO, not today.

I really enjoyed being drunk last night, I am paying for it now.🤢 Yes, I am a cheap date these days. I had to get up at 6:30 am to take some bankers boxes of old records to be shredded at a free event. They take up to 3 boxes per car and go until the trucks are full. I got there 40 minutes before it started and the line was already over a mile long. It took an hour to drop off my boxes once they opened. I came home and went to sleep in my chair. It may be a while before I have a margarita again.

Woke up to a cold, wet, blustery day. Weatherman says it could turn to snow later this morning.........sheesh..........I'm not ready for this. Hope the rest of you are having a decent day.............stay lit......... :pass:
Shit, it is 105°F in my back yard right now. Yesterday was the hottest October day ever recorded here.

I hang out in the back yard with the trees all the time :pass:
1728171375778.gif

Back