There be Vampires.....
200w (20).gif

was able to get a branch from each of my buddy'z plantz :joy: :biggrin: indica on the right, sati on the left....they still weren't quite ready yet & coulda gone another week at least, but he'z been paranoid as hell about sumbody comin along & stealin em, sooooo....:shrug: ppp

20241028_143941.jpg
20241028_143959.jpg
20241028_143954.jpg

Well, finally got it to pop up. So stuck it started pulling the casing out of the ground despite the 4" layer of concrete. Had hammer with one hand and slowly jack it up with the other. The galvanized pipe it's screwed into leads me to believe it's been in place 25 to 30 years which is way past the normal 15 to 20 of most pumps. Wifeepoo has Dr's appntmnt tomorrow and wants to hit WD afterwards. Will finish lifting in a bit so I can get vice grips on the pipe. A bit of a lucky break, I can get right fittings to bump it up to size needed, screw on the new flange, put a piece of 2x4 on top and pound away to get it back down to the casing without worrying about bust pvc pipe.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

Bought a GF Sourdough starter off Amazon and I am gathering the ingredients for ATK English Muffins. I will make the English Muffins while I wait for the Sourdough starter to get going. I intend to use the ATK basic GF flour mix - minus the powdered milk for the base grains in my starter, doing this will make it a replacement ingredient for many of their GF recipes.

The leftover grilled Citrus Chicken makes great hot BBQ open face sandwiches. The greens are coming from the garden and are so fresh and tender.
IMG_20241027_172236280.jpg

Breakfast was a sausage and egg with cheese muffin. Yogurt, mycelium, granola and blueberries. The long black was the two Brazils fullcity+ very good and will be better tomorrow.

IMG_20241028_103001920.jpg

Cranberry scone piece. :haha:

Thats a really good idea @Mossy !!! I have looked into it in the past and i guess timing wasnt right, but i will def explore that again, thank ypu for the reminder!!! Boris and I are finally getting up for the day, we have some running around today, picking up soil for next round of outdoors and a few other necessities. Wishing everybody at AFN a beautiful day!!! It might be a little rainy, but im letting my sun shine bright today!!!❤️🙏🌱

Good Luck..biggest growth industry ATM...... :headbang: ...it would be funny if Boris got more customers than you......

I've got this Great therapist...he just sits there getting his head stroked and Listens..........:pighug:

Back