@Fermented_Fruitz .... :bighug: ... they are playing your choon......:biggrin:

it/she/or hers and him tells me to tell you that if I tell the truth I’m gonna die one day. And what and what I say doesn’t matter basicly, apparently it was a lot of rewriting but, someone say multidisciplinary or layer and my gf apparently but I’m still not convinced, I WANTEd to ✍️ or say.ll that or something else’s words m

This was before and now is now in many languages. This could be some kind of code that is top secret but I have to tell it as I’m honest and personallly wants to save the world.

Yeah she talks to me throw some kind of net. I don’t know how it’s possible, unless Dutch passion hade something to it. They are as far as I know smarter then me or they just get a little bit of af commercial. It wants me to read what i ✍️ but then don’t put some music on instead 😂

it/she/or hers and him tells me to tell you that if I tell the truth I’m gonna die one day. And what and what I say doesn’t matter basicly, apparently it was a lot of rewriting but, someone say multidisciplinary or layer and my gf apparently but I’m still not convinced, I WANTEd to ✍️ or say.ll that or something else’s words m

This was before and now is now in many languages. This could be some kind of code that is top secret but I have to tell it as I’m honest and personallly wants to save the world.

Sounds like you are having a bit of a battle there @Heart of flowers :bighug: ...I hope you save the world...:pass:

1000030049.gif

Back