U seen the movie with Matthew McConaughey called The Gentleman? He was a huge weed dealer and all his grow ops were that exactly….storage containers that were buried on the land of English noble peoples…..whatever they be called!

Yep! Wasn't what gave me the idea, but definitely helped cement it in my head, lol.

That was based on a show, I think, too.

There is a youtuber named Colin Furze who built an underground lair in his backyard in the UK. He then dug tunnels from it to his garage and the house, and now he's working on a garage under his driveway that will raise and lower a car.

1729951420321.gif

I've always thought it would be cool to bury a shipping container for a lair. Wrap it in some sort of thick rubber or spray it on or something, as a protective layer.
Been done before took em about 3 years to figure it out, but they did and waited. Complacency had those guys not bothering about perimeter security and LEO busted em while they all was down there.

Yep! Wasn't what gave me the idea, but definitely helped cement it in my head, lol.

That was based on a show, I think, too.

There is a youtuber named Colin Furze who built an underground lair in his backyard in the UK. He then dug tunnels from it to his garage and the house, and now he's working on a garage under his driveway that will raise and lower a car.

The movie came first but ya def a series of same name! ;)

Been done before took em about 3 years to figure it out, but they did and waited. Complacency had those guys not bothering about perimeter security and LEO busted em while they all was down there.

Its always people getting sloppy, lol.

I was growing shrooms and started dumping my spent shroom cakes in my garden, and any that get infected with trich or anything.

Then we got a bunch of rain, and I walked out there and my entire garden was covered in the damn things.

I was out there with a shovel trying my best to destroy all the evidence. Wouldn't be so worried if I didn't know for sure my neighbor knows what they look like, lol.

Back