View attachment 1714313

Getting dressed in a sec so can head out to go setup moms booth at the market! Todays a really big one in a rich town! :eyebrows::headbang::rofl:

She has done this event 2 years in a row already but at a bigger nicer location this year plus its got an added thing of have like 20-30 local whiskey distillers sampling their stuff! Gonna see if anything i wanna eat cuz all the contestants doing the bbq cook off i get a wristband when i drop the parents off that gets me back in for free bbq and booze sampling! Too bad I don’t drink and damn sure not doing it before driving!
Good morning my friend :pass:

Mom's in hospital again.

Fluid buildup in her lungs and legs from congestive heart failure again.

I still don't have a car replacement and she's at the farthest hospital. I'm not feeling great myself today so I won't go until morning.

Sigh
Sorry to hear about Mom n u not feeling well. I hope the best for you both n that a little smoke helps ease the mind :bighug: :pass:

Morning everyone

1729950109062.gif

Mom's in hospital again.

Fluid buildup in her lungs and legs from congestive heart failure again.

I still don't have a car replacement and she's at the farthest hospital. I'm not feeling great myself today so I won't go until morning.

Sigh

Do they have her on lasix? Thats what my dad was on when he was in congestive heart failure.

People can live for years like that. My grandma was in congestive heart failure for like 10 years.

I'm sorry though, man.

It don't look like much now. But trust me., this is gona be an awesome 120 x 120 x 140 grow space with a 120 x 80 x 140 Hallway that i can access via a secret hatch with stairs leading down in.
I had large boulders to break in half that nearly had me beat but finally broke the bastards in the end and got them out.
So gona fall at it again tomorrow hopefully and dig the rest of the hole and begin construction.
Will be a tidy job for sure that you wouldn't believe was underground once your inside.

Norbyvisions

I've always thought it would be cool to bury a shipping container for a lair. Wrap it in some sort of thick rubber or spray it on or something, as a protective layer.

I've always thought it would be cool to bury a shipping container for a lair. Wrap it in some sort of thick rubber or spray it on or something, as a protective layer.
U seen the movie with Matthew McConaughey called The Gentleman? He was a huge weed dealer and all his grow ops were that exactly….storage containers that were buried on the land of English noble peoples…..whatever they be called!

Back