Morning Kittens :coffee2: Up early at 4am, 1st cup prepping for the day. Hoping the rule of 3 applies cause #3 happened yesterday. Month or so ago fridge went out, damn, 900 for a new one, then I got sick for most of a month and am just getting over it, got home yesterday around noon and wife says, water is out......go out to the pump house, burnt electrical smell. popped the cap, seperated points metered...240 to the points, so far so good...checked resistance across the windings, fvck... OL waited a while till it cooled hoping it was thermal overload but no such luck.....called around and got a 1 hp to replace it with. $930.00 out the door. So I know whats in store for me today. Kinda lucky though, DiL lives next door so we could just run a hose to their system to have water for a bit. Fingers crossed it's a standard direct on/off replacement, don't relish the idea of having to pull pipe and replace the cap.
So, that's 3 disasters in a row......no more for awhile. :kitty:
Good morning. Sorry for all of your "issues". My garage door opener stop working and the other one since we moved in just never worked properly to close after I had some one come out and fix it. Now to say I not mechanically inclined is an understatement. So I go to you tube and have a look around. Turns out he never adjusted the sensors :what?: . Well now I feel all knowing as I did an easy adjustment. Door works. They want $550 to replace the other one. My propane generator had an issue when a near by power box blowed up. Had a company come out and charged 390.00 to diagnose what part I needed for repair. It took them 2 weeks to give an estimate to do the install, another $600.00. So life is more expensive we are great fill to have the cash.

So all I can say is to repeat my favorite line, "So long and thanks for all the fish" :pighug::d5:
DSC_2188.jpeg

Back