I don't live in the suburbs.

View attachment 1714020
1000029664.gif

1729731873244.gif

image.jpg

One of the local small businesses my moms friends with makes pies and i realized yesterday the burger truck around the corner sells their mini pies! Just what i needed was something else from that burger truck that could make me fat if I’m not careful! :eyebrows::headbang::crying:

Well it barely fit, and ill probs be getting a 2.3x2.3 so it fit better, but im mostly light proof and the doors shut lol. The bunk tents are a go! Still gotta hook up the carbon filter and main exhaust fan, will probably get to that in the a.m. along with taping up some light leaks lol. Update, i fixed the light leaks! I also moved the exhaust booster fan above the light so as to be more efficient!
IMG_2282.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2283.jpeg
    IMG_2283.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 5
Afternoon everybody! Well... almost. I heard that Amazon doesn't test for THC (not delivery driver) but test for heroin, cocaine stuff like that. Can anyone confirm this?

:baked:

I am a little late on replying but I can definitely ask someone with a real true answer direct from HR if you'd like.

EDIT: PS what state are you in. You can PM me if you don't want to openly share. It apparently makes a difference.

Last edited:
Back