Well it barely fit, and ill probs be getting a 2.3x2.3 so it fit better, but im mostly light proof and the doors shut lol. The bunk tents are a go! Still gotta hook up the carbon filter and main exhaust fan, will probably get to that in the a.m. along with taping up some light leaks lol. Update, i fixed the light leaks! I also moved the exhaust booster fan above the light so as to be more efficient! View attachment 1714015
U may wanna take the driver off and set it on roof of tent! Unless heat isn’t an issue but may be a bit warm having those tents double stacked!

That depends i imagine! I am an amazon flex driver and def had no kind of drug test but i guess people who actually work for amazon where u are driving one of their vehicles u may have to but i doubt canna is on the scope of what they test for if they indeed test!

Don't they sub most of the delivery services to 3rd party businesses?

It’s chocolate cream pie (with whipped cream not meringue) and they have bomb whipped cream! Not bad for $5! They have tons of flavors and bake them nearby but only had chocolate/pecan/key lime/ and supposed to have pumpkin instead of peach for the season but they sent him apple crumb instead on accident! Thats what my pops got and he said was delish!

Back