View attachment 1713374

Tip For the Nerds 🦄

And if it’s worth any, 10% goes to the community here - As promised.

1000029432.gif

Screenshot_20241019_182039_DuckDuckGo.png

Last edited:
View attachment 1713376

View attachment 1713375

I mean, WTF? hahaha, either you are from the future or i´ve been in a coma and got stock in it... But that looks suspicious to say at least!! HOLY MOLY.

I need som weed... :rofl:

I mean, WTF? hahaha, either you are from the future or i´ve been in a coma and got stock in it... But that looks suspicious to say at least!! HOLY MOLY.

I just googled X empire mini app and it was the first article that popped up :shrug:

ust the two and the perc was at noon so I could work.
Got it. No judgement intended and the percs wore off already.

I medicate so that I can get shit done then medicate to treat the pain resulting from doing those things.

I take lots of things together. Since morning I've been running on modafinil, pain meds, nsaids, psych meds, weed, and coffee. Tonight will be a different set of meds, weed, herbal tea and maybe some bannana schnapps.

Okey guys. You are probably loaded with cash, just like me, lol - no im poor as fuck.... however i got an airdrop today. So if you are poor, you could play and support the game-developers and they will reward you. Telegram with that extra thing, whatever it is called. Pro or Premium,
1729389129690.gif

Back