last double grape I grew from the same pack of seeds from 5 or 6 years ago.. Also different than others ive seen but the buds were rock hard
also pretty tall
View attachment 1713319 :shrug:
We/I like to think that dense weed is better.

But I have had airy strains and sativa leaning phenos that blew me away.

Regardless, you're going to 💕enjoy what you grow!

Evening Kittens. Long day but got a lot done, feeling almost normal and the perc really is helping. Took a lot of breaks when I started feeling tired or winded of course. Having me a second real beer and thinking on what I got to do tomorrow.

Might as well can't hurt right? :pass::thanks:

i get to honest when i'm high and starts to make up some stories :D My fantasy has limits but but not far from the stars far away into the space, its pretty intence. For instance, its time ti get high and do a reality-check. Stop-word is "you´re insane, stop right now" hahahaha

I'll need a mongoose to get rid of the snakes. Lol

mmm....mice, catz, snakez, mongeese (is that even a word-? :mrgreen: ) ....u might as well say fuck growin weed & open up an animal farm :rofl: ppp

mmm....mice, catz, snakez, mongeese (is that even a word-? :mrgreen: ) ....u might as well say fuck growin weed & open up an animal farm :rofl: ppp
1729381365004.gif

Evening Kittens. Long day but got a lot done, feeling almost normal and the perc really is helping. Took a lot of breaks when I started feeling tired or winded of course. Having me a second real beer and thinking on what I got to do tomorrow.
Glad you're stronger 🙂

Careful combining percs with booze my friend.

Back