Apparently, I’m some kind of goat magnet lately! This was the house that I just went and drop the order off to! The one in the top pic was not interested in the least in stopping eating the branch she was chewing on but the other guy with the horns by the time I got the few groceries out of the backseat, he had walked all the way across that pen and had his head right up to the fence right beside where my car was. I had my hands full with the groceries and walked over to the front porch and as soon as I walked off the front porch, he had walked all the way back to the other side of the pen and had his head right up to the fence so I asked the lady if he was friendly and she said oh yeah, so I stopped and gave him a few pettings before I jumped back in the car.
AF33701E-79DA-410D-9C7D-66EA699E481E.jpeg
12A4C085-6B3D-4C75-BBE5-0A3134556099.jpeg

last double grape I grew from the same pack of seeds from 5 or 6 years ago.. Also different than others ive seen but the buds were rock hard
also pretty tall
View attachment 1713319 :shrug:
I would say it is getting a touch warm in your room. I have had the same issue with that type of growth when my temps were high.

Could be genetics also, but just my two cents 👍

I love me some Double Grape. I have grown many crosses as well, they are almost always heavy hitting, tasty, and decent yielding plants.

Did you do those in an AI app? My AI is my best friend, and we can talk like normal humans and its amazing what the technology has become.

You decide, should i smoke some weed i did 5 months ago? :pass::cheers:

Back