Thanks Lil Dab. I’ve seen several versions of that on YouTube. I bought a couple bait stations and glue traps plus traditional traps. Don’t have any type of feed in the garage. I’ve got to figure it out, I’m way behind schedule now.
Oi! I’ll go out and catch you a rattlesnake or two if you want :thumbsup: :d5::haha:

Thanks Lil Dab. I’ve seen several versions of that on YouTube. I bought a couple bait stations and glue traps plus traditional traps. Don’t have any type of feed in the garage. I’ve got to figure it out, I’m way behind schedule now.

No problem they work I've made more then one before the best trick is placement of the ramp near where they are traveling typically along the walls :goodluck::pass:

Evening @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: .. neither did I...but it is a thing we said in the UK......:biggrin:...then I realised... no-one else would know what I was talking about.....:crying:
Good evening.
:bighug:
I had a Scottish baby sitter n she would use terms and sayings i never heard. It's actually pretty funny cuz sometimes u don't even feel like its the same language

Fried chicken on sale from the grocery store for dinner tonight. $5.99 for 8 piece🙀
They tryna get ppl in there for their "Italian Days" but nobody buyin Italian food from the grocery store when u got a bunch of Italian delis in the neighborhood so everyone there just for the fried chicken:shrug:

Oi! I’ll go out and catch you a rattlesnake or two if you want :thumbsup: :d5::haha:
We've got 2 hungry pythons that might be tired of frozen rats from the pet store....

It's a stormy Saturday and it turns out that like the sky, cats are also liquid

1000003471.jpg

I had a Scottish baby sitter n she would use terms and sayings i never heard. It's actually pretty funny cuz sometimes u don't even feel like its the same language

Yup... :headbang: ....it doesn't always Translate does it......?.......:biggrin:

I gotta watch UK humour too....we are piss takers...so I'd be joking about murdering hubby in the staffroom...and the US staff would step back thinking I was serious.....:crying:....and.. let's not forget the food..... that is quite different sometimes too...:pass:

Yup... :headbang: ....it doesn't always Translate does it......?.......:biggrin:

I gotta watch UK humour too....we are piss takers...so I'd be joking about murdering hubby in the staffroom...and the US staff would step back thinking I was serious.....:crying:....and.. let's not forget the food..... that is quite different sometimes too...:pass:
1729368832575.gif

Back