Then...are you sure it is meeces.....?.......I get seed damage and seed theft by ants........

I’m pretty sure it’s a mouse. The little bugger is digging the seeds up and shelling them like nuts. I have some peppermint oil spray coming. Mighty Mint it is marketed as a rodent repellent. My room is out in my garage and not exactly sealed up.

59e44898722191.5ee264141b3d9.gif

Anyone use the RAW yucca powder, I ordered some to try, my liquid yucca gets nasty one year to the next. But the shit is pricey.

Yes like everyone else has said make sure it's sealed good. I prefer to leave it in the original bag and use the zipper as long as you can and always fold the top over as many times as I can and use a binder clips to hold closed. My first bag went hard in a sealed container

IMG_1250.jpeg

do ya really only use like 1/16 of a tsp per gallon of water? thats like miniscule.

Yes even less I do everything by weight except foliar feed and it's .02 grams per gram or 1/32 tsp. Bag says 1/16 tsp per 5 gallon

Damn mouse ate 6 more seeds. Cinnamon spray and powder didn’t phase him. :sadcry:
Back to the drawing board.

Pinky I’ve been growing out here for 5 years straight. Never had a problem.
I’ve never lost a weed plant after it broke soil. Unbelievable! lol I’ll figure it out surely.

Yes like everyone else has said make sure it's sealed good. I prefer to leave it in the original bag and use the zipper as long as you can and always fold the top over as many times as I can and use a binder clips to hold closed. My first bag went hard in a sealed container

View attachment 1713304

Yes even less I do everything by weight except foliar feed and it's .02 grams per gram or 1/32 tsp. Bag says 1/16 tsp per 5 gallon
I gotta figure out how much per gallon. I grow two plants at a time in 5 gallon bgs, normally 1 gallon water for both.

Thanks. I was thinking that must be a saying but i never learned Shakespeare. :paleo:

Evening @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: .. neither did I...but it is a thing we said in the UK......:biggrin:...then I realised... no-one else would know what I was talking about.....:crying:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO still too soon.

Flushed the grow and mixed fresh nutes in the reservoir this morning.

Most of last nights picture have children in them (no way would I post them on the internet!) Here is some.

IMG_20241018_192654028.jpg
IMG_20241018_163636530_HDR.jpg
IMG_20241018_163650322_HDR.jpg

Damn mouse ate 6 more seeds. Cinnamon spray and powder didn’t phase him. :sadcry:
Back to the drawing board.

I made a small bag of soil up. Shaved some mouse poison from a Tomcat bait block and mixed with some throw away seeds.
Planted and watered. Flicking mouse didn’t touch last night.
Time for lethal action. Since it is in the garage just put the poison bait out near likely entry points. This time of year they will be moving toward warmth, water and food.

Anyone use the RAW yucca powder, I ordered some to try, my liquid yucca gets nasty one year to the next. But the shit is pricey.
Yes I do. I love the product but you must keep it very dry, I put it in a secondary zip lock with silica gel desiccant packs. Change them regularly. The amount you use is not critical just a tiny bit 1/32th - 1/16th teaspoon (I don't measure) is all I use in 12.5 Gallons.

The powder Wii dry up a into a solid block
Hard as a mummy’s nuts if you don’t keep it sealed up good. Buy as small of as an amount you can.
:yeahthat:

Back