Morning Kittens. Still feeling the same, gonna try to get one of my Dr's 5 walk in slots, if not.. fuck him. I'll go to one of the others no matter what I need something done today. I'm thinking thoughts that'll get me jail time.

Poor @Bill.de.Cat :d5: ...got me #FingersCrossed you get your appointment....:headbang:

Good morning AFN just ordered some Appletizer from the Mephisto drop so we will see what we get for freebies soon and i aslo ordered some CBD BlackBerry Kush auto from Dutch Passion so will be my first time growing a CBD strain, its for my step father, hes a great guy and does do anything with THC but loves his CBD oil and it has just been outlawed for sale in CA so we will be making his own😁 hope yall have an awesome blessed day, i know I will, because i have Boris with me and things are always better when hes around, which is always lol. Oh yeah, its also my Bday today, i turn 40!!! Finally an adult lol. Always sending out that love ❤️🙏🌱
Happy birthday KingRatt!
:pass:

651a6365643c7.jpeg

@Frankthetank ...:yoinks:...is that a Ssssati you have there in your new germs.......?..........

:biggrin:

View attachment 1712813

@Frankthetank ...:yoinks:...is that a Ssssati you have there in your new germs.......?..........

There’s probably some sativa leaners in there….

1729088459501.gif

I’m going to let them develop a hefty amount of amber, see if that changes the tempo of things a bit…. I’ve been harvesting for terps lately…. Makes better dabs that way…

But I’m going to let them go longer for a stronger medicinal effect…. Since I’m back on the flowers… :pass:

Ya just before I said good morning i got her inside and upstairs and that was both painful and exhausting. After , i said screw it and took a morphine cuz my back n all my hinges were on fire , took it n laid down, thankfully got some sleep :sleeping: my bones are not happy with me. Hows your day shaping up?

:bighug: Job well done though. Gotta get you to the point that you can control your pain with them. :watering:..

Not dissing prescription pain killers when you need them... :headbang:

This reminds me of our old dog....she used to chase the birds on the beach every morning...and the birds would fly off and sit on the sea...:pass:...one morning we must have been yapping....looks up and the dog is half a mile out to sea...trying to catch them on the waves......:yoinks:

We Laughed.................. after we got her back on dry land.......:biggrin:

Well, it's a bacterial infection, he's seen a few already this but mine is by far the worst symptom wise. Back on anti-b waiting for him to review the chest xray.

Back