Usually this is a great leaf peeker spot But I'll find better The Maples are plugged in :toke: Dead Mans Hill
Dead Mans Hill.JPG

No idea, it has been a consistent annoyance for months. I am using firefox on win 11. The list appears more or less instantly, the problem is that there are almost no emojis listed, and I have to wait too bloody long for the remainder of the list to show up. Murphy's law dictates that the few emojis that appear right away are never the ones I want to use.

Too bad that, but there seems to be bugger all I can do about it.
Its your internet signal strength broseph! No problems with that at my house but if sitting in a grocery store parking lot waiting on an order and jump on here it does the same thing to me! Depending on the store i am at depends on the delay but it never does it on my home wifi signal! :d5:

Good morning AFN just ordered some Appletizer from the Mephisto drop so we will see what we get for freebies soon and i aslo ordered some CBD BlackBerry Kush auto from Dutch Passion so will be my first time growing a CBD strain, its for my step father, hes a great guy and does do anything with THC but loves his CBD oil and it has just been outlawed for sale in CA so we will be making his own😁 hope yall have an awesome blessed day, i know I will, because i have Boris with me and things are always better when hes around, which is always lol. Oh yeah, its also my Bday today, i turn 40!!! Finally an adult lol. Always sending out that love ❤️🙏🌱
Happy Bday Buddy! It's all down hill from here, lol

Back