I hate how easy cooks on tv work with dough... They be making 6 loaves of bread, gnocchi and a batch of cookies on a 2 ft cutting board in 3 minutes with out making a mess... How?
Ms. MOG, a trained chef does that shit when she bakes, it looks like nothing is happening and then it comes out of the oven in a clean kitchen, me on the other-hand flour and ingredients are everywhere :crying: :crying: :crying:
What we need actually is an emoji list that does not take so bloody long to load. I have given up on them. :)
This sounds like a personal problem or not, It just gives you more time to smoke up! Cleaning your cache file may help.
I was trying to find my old diaries here because I want to know how long ago the last one was. Must be 5 years. Seems they are gone.

The few I have kept since then were at GD (blasphemy?) because there has only been one auto in recent years. The rest have been photo seeds and clones so I thought they don't belong here.

Anyways, the Liberty Hazes will likely be my winter grow then on to some rudies in spring, at which time I will document here.
I think most of us grow Photos from time to time. Don't be shy.

I finally feel on the mend :yay:For sure this was a bad one!

I guess I need to let it be Wednesday :frog: ........... Good Morfnoevight All! 💤💤💤

Free helps here....with the bushwhacker.... :headbang: ....

200w (3).gif

#HappyWednesday ...:pass:

Ms. MOG, a trained chef does that shit when she bakes, it looks like nothing is happening and then it comes out of the oven in a clean kitchen, me on the other-hand flour and ingredients are everywhere :crying: :crying: :crying:

This sounds like a personal problem or not, It just gives you more time to smoke up! Cleaning your cache file may help.

I think most of us grow Photos from time to time. Don't be shy.

I finally feel on the mend :yay:For sure this was a bad one!

I guess I need to let it be Wednesday :frog: ........... Good Morfnoevight All! 💤💤💤
Glad you’re feeling better MoG!

Back