Happy Friday! Here's a little autoflower freebie I've been growing in between surgeries. Sapphire by Speedrun in 2.5gal coco. Smelling like straight diesel fuel. Enjoy the weekend! :peace:

1000011227.jpg

One of the employees I manage at work is getting married and he doesn't really have any friends; so I talked to the warehouse crew and we're throwing him a low-key bachelor party tonight at my house. Nothing crazy, he doesn't really drink or anything, but he said he wants to get super stoned. So we're grilling bacon cheeseburgers, 4-cheese bratwurst, seasoned chicken wings, bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeno poppers, salmon, and @Saltysparrows is making a homemade white queso dip with jalapenos, and I got him a 50 mg edible on top of some other goodies he wanted. He's gonna be tore the fuck up. lol

bacon cheeseburgers, 4-cheese bratwurst, seasoned chicken wings, bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeno poppers, salmon, and homemade white queso dip with jalapenos

:drool: i'll take a 1/2 dozen of each plz :hump: :thanks: ppp

One of the employees I manage at work is getting married and he doesn't really have any friends; so I talked to the warehouse crew and we're throwing him a low-key bachelor party tonight at my house. Nothing crazy, he doesn't really drink or anything, but he said he wants to get super stoned. So we're grilling bacon cheeseburgers, 4-cheese bratwurst, seasoned chicken wings, bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeno poppers, salmon, and @Saltysparrows is making a homemade white queso dip with jalapenos, and I got him a 50 mg edible on top of some other goodies he wanted. He's gonna be tore the fuck up. lol
We all know how much you love your sausage parties :bong:

That right there is the way to do things! Spread the love!

Back