Victory lunch!

20241011_115502.jpg

20241011_121147.jpg

20241011_121151.jpg

Good Day All...........it's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. The daughter and family are coming and I have a small problem. She is very anti-cannabis and my tent is in the harvest window and reeking to high heaven even with two charcoal filters. I sure hope the smell of turkey cooking overpowers it because I am not in the mood for a lecture. I can't smell anything over the smell of pumpkin pie fresh out of the oven but her nose will be working overtime............wish me luck........... :headbang:
I have an oil burner that works wonders! Light a tiny candle in the base and 5-6 drops of oil and whole house smells like sugar cookies or citrus or whatever!
image.jpg

I have a sugar cookie something or other somewhere around here but don’t use the burners often! Only when people are coming where i need to hide aromas!

Good Day All...........it's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. The daughter and family are coming and I have a small problem. She is very anti-cannabis and my tent is in the harvest window and reeking to high heaven even with two charcoal filters. I sure hope the smell of turkey cooking overpowers it because I am not in the mood for a lecture. I can't smell anything over the smell of pumpkin pie fresh out of the oven but her nose will be working overtime............wish me luck........... :headbang:
this is all the argument you need….

1728667748212.gif

:thumbsup:

My preacher son is coming on our Thanksgiving with the wife and 4 kids, age 9-17, and i'll be about 2 weeks from harvest then. Gonna be a challenge.

Back