Guess the guy had no arms cuz i woulda used mine as paddles! Not sure if currents were that crazy that he just got pulled right out to the open ocean! :yoinks::nono::rofl:
The Gulf stream sets northward at up to 3.5 knots in the 45-mile-wide channel between Florida and the Bahamas. Above Palm Beach it's no longer squeezed by the Bahamas, so it gets wider and slower on it's way to Canada. No way he could get anywhere paddling if the coast was 30 miles away. It sounds like he was on a boat, talking to the coast guard until it sank, so at least they had some idea where to search. Still a miracle they found him.

One of the employees I manage at work is getting married and he doesn't really have any friends; so I talked to the warehouse crew and we're throwing him a low-key bachelor party tonight at my house. Nothing crazy, he doesn't really drink or anything, but he said he wants to get super stoned. So we're grilling bacon cheeseburgers, 4-cheese bratwurst, seasoned chicken wings, bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeno poppers, salmon, and @Saltysparrows is making a homemade white queso dip with jalapenos, and I got him a 50 mg edible on top of some other goodies he wanted. He's gonna be tore the fuck up. lol
You’re a good homie. I know you said he doesnt have alot of friends. Well hes got a great ffiend in you! Hope y’all have a blast!

:drool: i'll take a 1/2 dozen of each plz :hump: :thanks: ppp
I am getting a yummy smash burger! :eyebrows::headbang::vibe::rofl:
image.jpg

Back