You're that guy from Office Space that can't explain his job.

1728594597452.png

It’s tasty…. It’s naturally carbonated, fermented, soda like beverage…. But good for your gut…. Find GTs kombucha in the produce section at Walmart. :headbang::pass:
My faves are the green, the gingerade, and the guava, also trilogy is kinda amazing too. GTs is the best store bought bucha ive tried yet followed by Brew Dr. i like the flavors of Brew Dr better but it tastes just a tad watered down compared.

My faves are the green, the gingerade, and the guava, also trilogy is kinda amazing too. GTs is the best store bought bucha ive tried yet followed by Brew Dr. i like the flavors of Brew Dr better but it tastes just a tad watered down compared.
When I lived at my old house, with the huge kitchen, I was making my own for awhile. Super easy, and soooooooo good :headbang:

Thats why this thing has dust on it! I always smoke alone so one of these would be smoked in like 5 separate 30min sessions of nonstop puffing and by the time u light it up for 3rd time it tastes like u are smoking a roach so it got retired til i got some smoking buddies i guess! :shrug::rofl:

Can't tell you how much paraphernalia I have collected over the last half decade. Most of it was broken donated or discarded so I'll stick to my Arizers, papers, and a few favorite pipes. Oh and my kick-ass grinder.

I chose multipurpose tools as well like SousVide and vacusealer for decarbing and infusing, and a whipped cream maker for crafting tinctures and dragons etc.

Last edited:
Back