Wuz I wordy?
I'm curious about a whippet machine for tinctures. Don't think I've seen that before. But I definitely have a sealer, sous vide, and "whipped cream" thing around here that I used to attach balloons too :crying: Or are you making tincture whipped cream? And if you are I need a recipe :pass:

I'm curious about a whippet machine for tinctures. Don't think I've seen that before. But I definitely have a sealer, sous vide, and "whipped cream" thing around here that I used to attach balloons too :crying: Or are you making tincture whipped cream? And if you are I need a recipe :pass:
4 or 5 years ago I read about a bartender who was rapid-infusing flavors into coctails...

The whipper you need can't be coated inside. Best if it is made for hot applications.

Put your weed loosely in cheesecloth and tie it. Put it in the whipper and add alcohol. Put it all together and charge it.

Put a silicon tube on the dispenser tip to direct the spatter. Aiming the tube into a tall jar, slowly release the gas.

I have done this with heat as well for strong tinctures.

When you pressurize it forces the alcohol deep into the weed or whatever. Then when you release it pulls it out carrying the goodies with it.

I like ½ decarbed and ½ raw weed for terps

I have done this with heat as well for strong tinctures.

I should add that warm alcohol tincture and nitrous is mind-melting if you "happen" to be hovering above when you release the gas.

NO OPEN FLAMES

Back