MedCzech’s ManCave 🪴🪴☮️🪴🪴

Day 64-58-54 Staggered Grow

Chopped 3 down yesterday, today we are just watering with RO water, not ph’d. About 1 liter each.

IMG_0878.jpeg

12 girls left. Lots of good bud in this room right now. Smells like Cannabis Heaven for sure with sweet, skunky aromas coming from everywhere.

Some bud shots.

IMG_0887.jpeg

Double Grape 🍇 x Strawberry 🍓 Nuggets
Smells like that heavy OG funk, with hazelnut and sweet fruity undertones.

IMG_0886.jpeg

This is the same strain, but completely different phenotype. This smells like Sweet Fruity, pine skunk. Much sweeter aroma.💕

IMG_0885.jpeg

Fairy Cake 🍰 is going to be a winner too. Really like a Raspberry Filled funnel cake or something similar.

IMG_0884.jpeg

Mimosa x Orange 🍊 Punch is another great plant for terps. Like lemon 🍋 pledge with that haze overtones.

IMG_0882.jpeg

The Grappa is totally fire weed. Grape 🍇 candy 🍬 will be my favorite in the room 💯‼️

IMG_0880.jpeg
IMG_0881.jpeg
IMG_0883.jpeg

These three are Chemical Romance from Mephisto. A strain I really obviously like. It combines Wedding Cake and CDLC, a favorite of mine…
I got 2 phenotypes at least. One is the classic chemical funky burnt rubber, and the other is a vanilla-pine skunk. Both are yummy and good for pressing into rosin with their high trichome production 👍‼️

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃

I'll say this much, DeSantis and I differ widely on our veiws of weed and I think he's a backhanded, behind closed doors fuck on that.......But the fucker really steps up when some actual Govenor shit needs doing.

View attachment 1711369. Hmmmmmm hmmmm and that would be down to the rides huh......?..

Not because you were full to the bloody gunnels......?...

full up...?

stuffed...?

:eyebrows:. There is a Fill level you know........:crying:
I didn’t eat anything at the fair! The first thing we did once i got there was take the nephews to the petting zoo! Then some rides and my stomach was toast after that! Plus I didn’t wanna wind up needing to use the stall at the fair! Trying to hoover over a toilet to stay outta strangers pee isn’t my idea of fun! :yoinks::nono::crying:

That's coz you are a clever shite....and obviously not #Stoned enough........ :crying:

Yeah...I noticed Cheers.....:pass:...but I wouldn't have clocked the date...I'm lucky to know what Day it is ATM......:headbang:
1728483455562.gif

I was right it seems! Never even opened the link to thread! :eyebrows::rofl:

Back