I didn’t eat anything at the fair! The first thing we did once i got there was take the nephews to the petting zoo! Then some rides and my stomach was toast after that! Plus I didn’t wanna wind up needing to use the stall at the fair! Trying to hoover over a toilet to stay outta strangers pee isn’t my idea of fun! :yoinks::nono::crying:

:pighug: I'll believe you..............:eyebrows:... thousands wouldn't..........:crying:

When my son was young he had an appetite like a Horse... with no Fill level.....so when he was at a party or celebration with a lot of food he loved...he'd eat everything...go to the toilet to puke up...and start again on the next plate.......:grin:....

Worst thing...he was built like a skinned rabbit...:pighug:.... people thought I was starving him......:headbang:

Worst thing...he was built like a skinned rabbit...:pighug:.... people thought I was starving him......:headbang:
Him and me both! I gained about 30lbs after quitting opiates so now i hoover between 155-160! And my nephews were pigging out! Older one just in the 4hrs i was there ate a fried snickers/ cotton candy/ chicken and waffle sliders/and one of his brothers slices of pizza and was asking for dessert when i left to make the trek to my car! Guess good thing my sister makes bank as a NICU nurse cuz even at half price rides on Tuesday she was still basically dropping $20 per ride for the 5 of them to go on it!

FB_IMG_1728485214870.jpg

What did u break bro? GD site keeps freezing on me now to where i have to totally close out page because i can do nothing! Almost like i am staring at a picture of the forum cuz i can’t do anything! Tried resetting phone clearing browser cache and still does same thing! :shrug:

U can’t tell from a screen recording but nothing responds! U can even see the weird ass hesitation in page after closing safari and reopening it! Lag in between page opening and refreshing!

Back