Jeez, world full of idiots....bunch of "there's no gas" videos.....what the hell did you expect idiot. I've stayed on full since last Friday. Am gonna see if I can get another 5 gal for the jenny just in case and I wasn't expecting to use it but wife was bugging....soooo. Get a couple 5 gal buckets for water in the bathroom and a few incidentals and I'm ready.

Jeez, world full of idiots....bunch of "there's no gas" videos.....what the hell did you expect idiot. I've stayed on full since last Friday. Am gonna see if I can get another 5 gal for the jenny just in case and I wasn't expecting to use it but wife was bugging....soooo. Get a couple 5 gal buckets for water in the bathroom and a few incidentals and I'm ready.
Stay safe buddy. Hopefully you dont get to much damage.

OK, seedlings taken care of and most are doing good. Dug down for that stubbern NL and found it. Still green and growing in a curly cue so I reposistioned it and crossed my fingers. One GC kinda withered so I dumped all the spare Thvnderfvcks in that pot.

Stay safe! Thats all that matters. Hope you get that gas for the jenny without any issues!

Good morning everyone! Coffee is being installed at the moment, not too many plans today. I do need to go out for coffee supplies and a new furnace filter. Whoohoo adult stuff.

Probably dropping a seed later and getting the tent reset for my next run. If it goes well I may put in the application for cultivators club.

Back