Oh yeah, the whole bay area...tampa / st.pete / clearwater sea level to at most 60 in some of clearwater.

edit : on top of the surge it'll be heading towards high tide around 1am I think so there's another foot or two........Florida natives are dialed in on what to expect. ........Florida Man on the other hand is gonna be an idiot 24/7 so maybe we can shed a few of those critters.
Florida man, lol I think that started around the time I was living there. Some of those people were on the “deadbeat dad” register! I am sure of it! Bubba the love sponge was the biggest radio personality in those days.

We've been getting the figs cut back... :headbang: ... they are thick and need the drying time.

Hubbys free help friend is due to tomorrow to start cutting back the weeds....:pass:...he knows hubby can't help....but he says he'll make a start.

I'm sure he is a frustrated Arsonist.....:grin:...he Loves Burn time.......

Good afternoon Mossy! Sure you don't live near me?

Florida man, lol I think that started around the time I was living there. Some of those people were on the “deadbeat dad” register! I am sure of it! Bubba the love sponge was the biggest radio personality in those days.
Yeah I remember him. ..deadbeat dad's, sex offenders, meth heads. St. Pete seems to attract those that excell in less than good cognitive choices.

Messenger_creation_D724985B-AA1B-4994-83F9-E643ACD670E0.jpeg

MedCzech’s ManCave 🪴🪴☮️🪴🪴

Day 63 for these three girls getting the axe 🪓🪴🌱🍃‼️

IMG_0859.jpeg

This is the Laughing gas from Mephisto.
Smells like rotting fruit, not very nice tbh.

IMG_0861.jpeg

This is the Sour Bubbly x Hubbabubbahaze. She smells like a sweet bubblegum haze funk. Really nice terpenes. Looks green, but her trichomes are 10% amber, and the heads are looking full.

IMG_0862.jpeg

Sativa leaves on her, going to be some fire 🔥 smoke for sure.💕

IMG_0863.jpeg

Rest of room still looks full now🤪 12 plants left.

Time to chop the girls. The third plant is a smaller Double Grape x Strawberry 🍓 Nuggets. Has a huge main bud on her though.

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃‼️

Back