Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Heart of flowers .. :bighug: .. #SharingOne....:pass:..how is your world today...?

Morning Mossy. Woke up at 06.00, been to the gym, walked the dog and feed the cats 🐈.

Unsure what I will spend the rest of the day on….
Kind of boring to be pre-retired - if I had my plants it would be so much better 😊

I got some wicking rope for the growbags going to see how this works if not i just stick to top watering.

Honest..non scientific opinion @Lil Dab .......I've been experimenting.....:watering:...an my girls definitely prefer bottom watering...

Honest..non scientific opinion @Lil Dab .......I've been experimenting.....:watering:...an my girls definitely prefer bottom watering...

If I’m aloud to suggest something I would say top-feed at first then bottom-feeding as long as you don’t have a problem with salt-build-ups.

Kind of boring to be pre-retired - if I had my plants it would be so much better 😊

If you are preretired....by the government...does that give you some sort of pension payment that would allow you to move to Spain and rent for 6-12 months a year.......?.............. :watering:

If I’m aloud to suggest something I would say top-feed at first then bottom-feeding as long as you don’t have a problem with salt-build-ups.

Yup.... :watering: ...I sprinkle from the top in seedlng stage...'til their roots are long enough to Suck......

suck.gif

If you are preretired....by the government...does that give you some sort of pension payment that would allow you to move to Spain and rent for 6-12 months a year.......?.............. :watering:

Yes, wherever I want in Europe, as long as it doesn’t risk to make my condition worse… you know from the Dr’s POV. Outside of EU it’s 6 months. No strings attached… 😇

Oooh.....one of those mornings........:doh:.....

#HappyMonday ............

rolling.gif

Start the week the way you mean to go on...... #Stoned .....:biggrin:...what ever Life is going to throw at you is gonna happen.......so fill your Airbags..........:pass:...when life is feeding Gristle.....just give a Little Whistle......and Always look on the Bright Side of Life......

mickey.gif

Last edited:
Yes, wherever I want in Europe, as long as it doesn’t risk to make my condition worse… you know from the Dr’s POV. Outside of EU it’s 6 months. No strings attached… 😇

Perfect Oportunity..... :headbang:

@stan_mephisto just posted Mephisto Christmas packs......Yo Ho Ho......

What do you want for Christmas......?....socks or seeds........:eyebrows:...get your List written....

elf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back