Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

@JM ....do you travel.......?.......:eyebrows:......I Need a Bush Trim......:vibe:........

IMG_8572.JPG

IMG_8688.JPG

This is my Prize ATM...Finger Lime.....I got 2 different ones for me wedding anniversay.....coz I didn't know which to choose.....:vibe: ...I would have chosen the smaller more compact one....and I would have been wrong...:biggrin:

Coz that ain't in flower..................................yet...........

IMG_8690.JPG

Have you put UREA in...that 46% nitrogen feed our farmer told us to get is Urea.....:headbang:....

Just gone for a few hours. Little international jaunt, testing out renewed passports, i guess. Also, checked out the super chargers. Had fantastic asian food. Finally got to try some eel, another bucket list check off. It was good, tasted like fish. Also, tried deep fried tofu, which was good, too. Roads could've been better, caught a little bit of foggy patches on the way home.

You didn't take the hoss again............:eyebrows:....did you @Nannymouse ......?....

Are you setting off on an Adventure......?....:pass:

Welp….this afternoon turned into a real shit show….the day slowly devolved into a full on ptsd episode that lasted about four hours. :cuss: I was able to finish dinner, but it was a chore. No idea what set it off today….something at the grocery store (I just had to have biscuits lol)….but not positive what. It’s the worst part of this shit…..you can’t avoid what you don’t know causes it. :wall:

Sorry to hear @Frankthetank :bighug: ...Big Hugs is the Best I can offer.

Yes...the worst part is not knowing the Trigger...coz there is no Control over when where it happens.

For me...it is the climate. I watch night temps like a hawk to know my vunerable times.

I know it is not Much....but it might be somehwere to Start....:headbang:...

For me...I Lose Tolerance....I can't cope with the ordinary every day stresses...for you..it Might be triggering your PTSD by breaking down the wall you ordinarilly hold it back with.......:pass:

I Hope it passes soon for you. :bighug:

Thanks amigro :bighug: there was a silver lining to the entire situation…..the extra resting time made the pot roast extra tender :rofl:

:pighug: Every Cloud has a Silver Lining..............................If you Look hard enough.....:bighug:

Thanks @Nannymouse :bighug: :pass: These types of episodes aren’t anger based, since there’s not a discernible trigger ….these ones are anxiety based….you feel it coming on with enough time to vacate the premises… it’s honestly comparable to a bad psychedelic trip. No clue (really) what sets them off. They used to happen all of the time…but this is the first one I’ve had of this magnitude in years.

I Did say I worried with you moving to a colder climate that you would trigger more or earlier.......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back