Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what? šŸ˜‡ You drop it.

Moving to Spain.....or somewhere equally Warm...and renting....to improve your health...cough..... :watering: .....

The big problem with any youngun's moving to Spain is finding jobs......unless they have a pension to live off.....:yeah:....

Moving to Spain.....or somewhere equally Warm...and renting....to improve your health...cough..... :watering: .....

The big problem with any youngun's moving to Spain is finding jobs......unless they have a pension to live off.....:yeah:....

Yeahā€¦.. That would have been somethingā€¦ probably just a dream.
itā€™s hard times to get a job, especially without any TOP-education or similarā€¦. Today you basically need to be a professor to get a job.

And I canā€™t work, then I loose my pension, but whatever else is okey, hobbies etcā€¦.

Weā€™ll seeā€¦. I need to find an open door as well and some good heart šŸ’œ people who support each other with love and respect.

Last edited:
Welpā€¦.this afternoon turned into a real shit showā€¦.the day slowly devolved into a full on ptsd episode that lasted about four hours. :cuss: I was able to finish dinner, but it was a chore. No idea what set it off todayā€¦.something at the grocery store (I just had to have biscuits lol)ā€¦.but not positive what. Itā€™s the worst part of this shitā€¦..you canā€™t avoid what you donā€™t know causes it. :wall:
I don't know if it's PTSD or if I have a touch of the 'tism, But I have something similar that happens sometimes.
I spend a lot of time on stage (or in the audience f****** around if I'm drunk) and I'm usually good to go afterwards... Can't make it halfway through a grocery trip before I find myself shutting down.

I don't know if it's PTSD or if I have a touch of the 'tism, But I have something similar that happens sometimes.
I spend a lot of time on stage (or in the audience f****** around if I'm drunk) and I'm usually good to go afterwards... Can't make it halfway through a grocery trip before I find myself shutting down.

Well, that sounds familiarā€¦ I just donā€™t do it, itā€™s to much noices, colors, extra-prices, lights - the wrong spectrum. And people. Itā€™s a lot of stuffs, and the thing is, for people like us (same spectrum as me) is that we are more sensitive, more aware of danger and changes.

Could be that we are peaceful farmers way back in history and that we have got it in our DNA šŸ§¬ .

Last edited:
Weā€™ll seeā€¦. I need to find an open door as well and some good heart šŸ’œ people who support each other with love and respect.

You Know......if I can google up cannabis friendly communities in Europe in less than a minute..... :pass: ..so can you.......:headbang:

There is like this Thing with sickies that they cannot Resolve some Issues in their heads.

A Thought goes In.....usually minor.....and you can't Resolve it...so it keeps on going round and round in your head until it drives you Nuts.....:doh:...

In that way....I Think it is kinda similar to PTSD....:pass:..a Thought needs to go into your head...form some kind of Resolution......then Float Off...

Some sickies cannot do that when they are in the down stage..........:pass:...

Could be that we are peaceful farmers way back in history and that we have got it in our DNA

For my problem with the chronic insomnia...the only viable explanation I have found.. is genetic...but linked back to Neanderthals.....:paleo:

You Know......if I can google up cannabis friendly communities in Europe in less than a minute..... :pass: ..so can you.......:headbang:

Sure @Mossy, but itā€™s so many people out there who isnā€™t respectful, happy and honest.

You donā€™t know who you can trust nowadays, itā€™s not like the old good days as I have read about -
The Flower power šŸŒø eraā€¦.

Now itā€™s more like Tony Montana-era, and that is not what Iā€™m looking for.

:pass:

Well, that sounds familiarā€¦ I just donā€™t do it, itā€™s to much noices, colors, extra-prices, lights - the wrong spectrum. And people. Itā€™s a lot of stuffs, and the thing is, for people like us (same spectrum as me) is that we are more sensitive, more aware of danger and changes.

Could be that we are peaceful farmers way back in history and that we have got it in our DNA šŸ§¬ .
My family tree says there were very few "peaceful" anythings lol. I'm surprised those f****** never managed to set it on fire LMAO.
Got into genealogy so I could see if the family "history" was real. Even mailed in a vial of spit.
... It was, more so than I imagined. Powhatan indians, Varangian Guard, moonshiners, a 23 year old daughter...

But yeah, Sometimes I wonder if I've got PTSD or if I'm just slightly autistic. I'm too unfazed by some things that would set a normal person off, But can completely shut down if some minute detail isn't right. Eh, I'll do like I normally do and blame them lack of THC in my system lol.

Also... Hello. I'm Dichoti. I'm a musician (I play everything, But have two metal projects and write pop music for my studio owner's wife) And have grown off and on for around a decade (no cornfields were safe before I found auto flowers lol). If you have any questions I can answer, I'd be glad to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back