Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My family tree says there were very few "peaceful" anythings lol. I'm surprised those f****** never managed to set it on fire LMAO.
Got into genealogy so I could see if the family "history" was real. Even mailed in a vial of spit.
... It was, more so than I imagined. Powhatan indians, Varangian Guard, moonshiners, a 23 year old daughter...

But yeah, Sometimes I wonder if I've got PTSD or if I'm just slightly autistic. I'm too unfazed by some things that would set a normal person off, But can completely shut down if some minute detail isn't right. Eh, I'll do like I normally do and blame them lack of THC in my system lol.

Also... Hello. I'm Dichoti. I'm a musician (I play everything, But have two metal projects and write pop music for my studio owner's wife) And have grown off and on for around a decade (no cornfields were safe before I found auto flowers lol). If you have any questions I can answer, I'd be glad to answer.

Nice to meet you online @Dichoti.

For now I don’t have any questions, just happy to see there is more people within the spectrum liking to grow cannabis 😊

How is your day?

There is like this Thing with sickies that they cannot Resolve some Issues in their heads.

A Thought goes In.....usually minor.....and you can't Resolve it...so it keeps on going round and round in your head until it drives you Nuts.....:doh:...

In that way....I Think it is kinda similar to PTSD....:pass:..a Thought needs to go into your head...form some kind of Resolution......then Float Off...

Some sickies cannot do that when they are in the down stage..........:pass:...
Yeah, circular thinking kicks in after a minute, And things get bad if it's not taken care of. I've actually realized the shrinks in my area are borderline idiots that would rather dope me up than actually help.
I quit going, And found that a good heavy indica helps more than a headshrinker lol.

I had to deal with more shrinks than I wanted to in jail (for their stupid investigative hold... Meaning they knew I was growing, But were too stupid to find anything) when cops kicked in my door. I understand that I'm not a small guy by any means, and it was a "safe guard" for them, But good grief, getting bothered every 15 minutes and being asked if I wanted to hurt anyone got old quick.

Nice to meet you online @Dichoti.

For now I don’t have any questions, just happy to see there is more people within the spectrum liking to grow cannabis 😊

How is your day?
It's just starting out, So I'm prepping for a day of studio work. Thinking of throwing a doom metal idea (think Windhand's Orchard) to one of the guys I'm working with, And how to make it more "metal" for him. It's not mixed very well, or mastered yet, or I'd post one we finished Friday.

It's just starting out, So I'm prepping for a day of studio work. Thinking of throwing a doom metal idea (think Windhand's Orchard) to one of the guys I'm working with, And how to make it more "metal" for him. It's not mixed very well, or mastered yet, or I'd post one we finished Friday.

Okey, cool. Do you do any trance/techno/hardstyle or is it only metal, like Iron Maiden/Metalica?

Windhand's Orchard
Was not my kind of taste, but who knows - in the future I might like it. Worth listen to some song to see what they represent.

Last edited:
Okey, cool. Do you do any trance/techno/hardstyle or is it only metal, like Iron Maiden/Metalica?

This is the closest to techno I've done. Kind of a weird, industrial electronica thing.

Metal... It's... Right now, the sound we have is closer to Hatebreed than Metallica or Maiden.

This is the closest to techno I've done. Kind of a weird, industrial electronica thing.

Metal... It's... Right now, the sound we have is closer to Hatebreed than Metallica or Maiden.

That’s almost psychedelic metal…. Kind of cool.

That’s almost psychedelic metal…. Kind of cool.
Yeah, ignore "Yarp." I was super stoned, And tried showing ADHD in musical form. The rest of the album should play after that.

*edit* The third track was in rotation on some underground internet "radio stations" for a little while. I hate that track, because I couldn't speak for a week after doing those vocals.

Yeah, ignore "Yarp." I was super stoned, And tried showing ADHD in musical form. The rest of the album should play after that.

*edit* The third track was in rotation on some underground internet "radio stations" for a little while. I hate that track, because I couldn't speak for a week after doing those vocals.

I guess that you are kind of dark on the inside, heavy feelings. Good that you can let them out through the music.

I prefer to listen to other humans masterpieces, I have not yet tried to make any myself.

How are you as a grower? Any monster-plants or is it just quality, or maybe both?

I guess that you are kind of dark on the inside, heavy feelings. Good that you can let them out through the music.

I prefer to listen to other humans masterpieces, I have not yet tried to make any myself.

How are you as a grower? Any monster-plants or is it just quality, or maybe both?
Honestly, I try going for a mix of yield and flavor. So far, the two strains I've tried from FullDuplex's Gnome Automatics (I think that's what it's called now) and a GG4 from Fastbuds have given my highest yields, And the ones from FD have had both flavor and yield.

*edit* Once I start working again, I'm going to pick up one of those spider farmer "smart tents" and run a stupidly oversized hydro rig, Just to see how big of a plant I can get.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back