Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest..non scientific opinion @Lil Dab .......I've been experimenting.....:watering:...an my girls definitely prefer bottom watering...

Perfect that’s what I was hoping for. I figure there is going to be a little bit of learning curve :baked:

If I’m aloud to suggest something I would say top-feed at first then bottom-feeding as long as you don’t have a problem with salt-build-ups.
That’s the plan except indent really feed they are organic top dress dry amendments and only water in beneficials for the soil.

Which plant do you see you like? :pass:

Welcome back @Dichoti
Sorry to hear about the legal troubles :pass:
I'm just glad I got paranoid and moved everything. No joke, I had just gotten home from stashing the last bit of my stuff, Sat down in my recliner and turned on my ps4, and then there were cops everywhere.
We're legal now, So in the spring I'm gonna grow a monster on the roof of my front porch to spite them.

Yeah, the worst part of the situation for me, is it’s been so long since I’ve had an episode like this one in particular, is you’re never totally sure what it is….is it ptsd related? Heart attack? Related to my kidney disease? So new and horrific thing that I don’t even know about yet?!? :rofl:

Yeah...it is like my nerve damage....they Know it happens....they don't Know why....so you are watching contantly for Triggers......and they are not bloody Obvious...or the Doc's would know them already.....:doc3:....

So...it is like you are on your Own.....we've got nothing to Work on.

There’s confusion, chest pains, racing thoughts, increased pain, numb extremities, time distortion….all the fun stuff lol

Have you tried Tracking it......like we are doing with the sports watches that measure your heart rate...sleep patterns.....oxygen levels....see if you can pick up a Trend that'll give you a bit Early Warning....?

We Nearly All trigger in some way from Sept to Xmas....we register the low season in different ways...depression...vulnerability to winter bugs....anger or irritability....:pass:...different Folks....different reactions to it.....but all under the same umbrella......Low season reaction........

Christmas/New Year always Falsely boosts people coz even if they hate it...they get caught up in the frenzy...then Boom....mid Jan/Feb....the biggest Crash of the year....:headbang:

I'm just glad I got paranoid and moved everything. No joke, I had just gotten home from stashing the last bit of my stuff, Sat down in my recliner and turned on my ps4, and then there were cops everywhere.
We're legal now, So in the spring I'm gonna grow a monster on the roof of my front porch to spite them.
Wise man once said:

It’s better to be paranoid and wrong, than not paranoid and wrong :d5::pass:

Very true….although I couldn’t stay in the town I left to come here. The ever rising taxes forced me to make the decision to try and hang on while struggling, or sell for a nice profit and seek a more affordable place to call home. I chose the latter, and believe it was a good decision. Yes, the weather is less than ideal….but the warm places are unaffordable at the moment. :pass:

Yeah...I Get the Why.......:headbang:....

Have you tried Tracking it......like we are doing with the sports watches that measure your heart rate...sleep patterns.....oxygen levels....see if you can pick up a Trend that'll give you a bit Early Warning....?
No, but it’s a good idea. The dog picked up on it…he was waiting in the jeep….when I got back in he knew something was up…..about licked the skin off my face, and wanted to ride in my lap on the way home lol
He may have let me know ahead of time, had he been with me in the moment.

Perfect that’s what I was hoping for. I figure there is going to be a little bit of learning curve :baked:

That’s the plan except indent really feed they are organic top dress dry amendments and only water in beneficials for the soil.

Which plant do you see you like? :pass:

IMG_7726.jpeg

I like the structure of this plant. The biggest fan-leaf to the left is attractive 😊

To spain in winter? YES!!!!! lol
Just let me go change out... was adding 55 gallon drums for humidfier for grow tents... but I'll switch out to 1000 gallon! Looks like I'm going to Spain for 4 months... rofl!

:pighug:...I'd bring a bigger pair of clippers.......:yeah:........

@JM saying that about the watering reminds me of a question I didn't get Answered....but you Might know......would growlights charge a LED panel........?

If you don't know...don't worry homeworking.....just Wondering if we could add Solar water system to an indoor room....so if you were on holiday you could water....without wiring/mains....and bucket resevoir....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back