Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just glad I got paranoid and moved everything. No joke, I had just gotten home from stashing the last bit of my stuff, Sat down in my recliner and turned on my ps4, and then there were cops everywhere.

Sometimes your Luck is just In.......:headbang:.......

Wise man once said:

It’s better to be paranoid and wrong, than not paranoid and wrong :d5::pass:

Amen....:pass:

Well%2C_Prague_Satalice.jpg

tumblr_o5yifdie6N1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

da-design-stripes-name.gif

CAREpackage_opening_GIF_Impact_Small_2-copy.gif

cvr_Alone_in_IZ_World.jpg

ckB9wvcONerp73fvkQ.webp

Perfect that’s what I was hoping for. I figure there is going to be a little bit of learning curve :baked:

Yeah.......:bighug:...I Read the Saucer......if they suck it dry in a couple of hours I'll top it up.....:biggrin:....but I haven't tried it with a wick........:headbang:

The dog picked up on it…

That would be Perfect.......:headbang:....

about licked the skin off my face, and wanted to ride in my lap on the way home lol

Clever Dude.......:pighug:...I've got great faith in them for medic alert.....:pass:...

any kinda light will charge a solar panel :pighug: ppp

Yeah....?...cheers for that @420Forever ........no one answered last time........:biggrin:..it is not a question I've seen before....
There are such a range of solar powered grow kit you can buy now.......if you are using your lamp for your plants and it will power a solar water system...or fan as well.....:biggrin:..more bang for your buck huh....?

Good morning Auntie :bighug: :pass:

Yeah, the worst part of the situation for me, is it’s been so long since I’ve had an episode like this one in particular, is you’re never totally sure what it is….is it ptsd related? Heart attack? Related to my kidney disease? So new and horrific thing that I don’t even know about yet?!? :rofl:

There’s confusion, chest pains, racing thoughts, increased pain, numb extremities, time distortion….all the fun stuff lol

Oh well, today’s a new day I suppose.
All I can say is one foot in front of the other. That's the way I muddle through!

Hi AFN friends Hi @Mossy I talked to Sascha about AFN and he will come to AFN with his company Doctor's Choice. He asked me for contact details from the admins to manage it and talk about the conditions for a vendor at AFN.
I can't write you a new pm so I used a old chat we got, could you please contact me via pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back